DALLAS, TX--(Marketwired - Feb 6, 2014) - The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas has just unveiled a new, one-of-a-kind multi-room Privacy Wing for guests traveling with entourages.
Anchored by the hotel's 2,385-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Suite and featuring four additional rooms and suites all connecting, joining or facing one another, The Ritz-Carlton Suite Privacy Wing encompasses not only the largest and most coveted suite at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, but also a dedicated private main entrance, a nearby access staircase and service elevator, and keyed elevator access.
Offering 5,500 square-feet of combined luxury accommodations, The Ritz-Carlton Suite Privacy Wing serves the needs of VIPs, celebrities, politicians and high-profile guests traveling to Dallas with staff, family members or security teams. In addition to delivering enhanced privacy and convenience, the Wing provides adaptive capabilities and the opportunity to customize furniture configurations. Guests staying in the Wing may also elect to staff the area's private entrance with their own security detail.
The Ritz-Carlton Suite Privacy Wing may be reserved in its entirety for $7,500 USD per night. Able to accommodate up to 16 people, and providing all guests with access to the exclusive Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge, the Wing features the following:
- The 2,385-square-foot Ritz-Carlton Suite, offering a master bedroom, large living room with vaulted ceilings, private study, and separate dining room providing seating for up to eight guests. Added features of the suite include a pantry/kitchen area with service entrance, a large master bath with dual vanities and dual televisions, as well as a whirlpool and experience shower and a separate powder room. Guests of the suite enjoy spectacular views of Dallas from three sides, including panoramic windows which highlight the bright and open living room.
- One connecting 1,000-square-foot Deluxe Suite which includes a King bed and convertible sofa
- One connecting 475-square-foot Deluxe King Room
- One connecting 475-square-foot Deluxe Accessible King Room
- One adjoining 800-square-foot Junior Suite which includes a King bed and convertible sofa
To request confidential reservations for The Ritz-Carlton Suite Privacy Wing at The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas, please call 214-922-4885.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas
The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas is conveniently located in Uptown Dallas, close to shopping, dining, arts venues, sightseeing, concerts and professional sporting events. Both the hotel and its signature restaurant, Fearing's, have received a national #1 ranking by the Zagat U.S. Hotels, Resorts and Spas Survey. The 218-room hotel was the only hotel in the United States to be featured on all three Condé Nast Traveler Magazine Hot Lists for 2008, including hotel, spa and restaurant categories.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 85 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, an award that originated in 1987. Its purpose is to promote the awareness of quality excellence, recognize quality achievements of companies and publicize successful quality strategies. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company won the award in 1992 and 1999. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR).