NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwire - Mar 1, 2013) - Legal professionals remain a valued and loyal partner of New York City's only waterfront luxury hotel, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park, whether for meetings, trials, or business or leisure travel. To honor these frequent guests, the New York City luxury hotel is recognizing March as 'Legal Professionals Appreciation Month.' Let the Ladies and Gentlemen express their gratitude for the continued business preference by offering special room upgrades and complimentary amenities for the entire month of March. Members of the American Bar Association will enjoy:
- Upgrade to next available room category based upon availability at check-in
- $15 food and beverage credit to be used at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
- Complimentary high-speed Internet use
- 24-hour access to the on-site Business Center
- Access to on-site fitness center
- Overnight shoe shine and morning newspaper
- Recognition from the General Manager
- Late check out until 2 p.m. based upon availability
- The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® points credited for your stay
In addition, for trial bookings of 10 guest rooms or more, the Battery Park hotel offers the following custom-tailored amenities:
- Special extended-stay guest room and suite rates
- An experienced trial service manager to assist with all pre-planning and on-property requests
- Flexibility in contract terms (cancellation, date change, attrition)
- Special pricing for Club Level Access
- Discounted Internet package for guest rooms and war rooms, based on specific needs
- Customized In-Room Dining menu for War Room to ensure variety of choices
- 10 percent Discount on In-Room Dining menu
- Complimentary shoe shine
- 10 percent Discount on laundry and dry-cleaning services
- 24 hour Fitness Center access
- 24 hour Business Center access
- One complimentary movie per guest room per week
Guests of the Lower Manhattan luxury hotel will enjoy the proximity and easy access to many of the city's most important courthouses, including the New York Bankruptcy Court, the United States District Court and the New York City Supreme Court, in addition to the corporations of Wall Street and the World Financial Center. Patrons can revel in the striking views over New York Harbor, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, while experiencing exceptional service and attention to travel needs on part of the Ladies and Gentlemen of the luxury hotel. Let The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park delight you and make your stay memorable, as well as successful.
The Legal Professionals Appreciation offer is valid from March 1, 2013 to March 31, 2013 and is subject to availability. For more information about the luxury hotel in New York City or to book your stay, please call 212-344-0800 or visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/NewYorkBatteryPark/Default.htm.
About The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park
Manhattan's only luxury waterfront hotel, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park offers striking views over New York Harbor, Ellis Island, and the monumental Statue of Liberty. The 39-story, 298-room New York luxury hotel is located in Battery Park's scenic esplanade, close to some of New York's top cultural sites and historical landmarks, including Wall Street, the 9/11 Memorial, and South Street Seaport, and within minutes of the hip nightclubs, chic restaurants and eclectic boutiques of Soho, TriBeCa, and the Meatpacking District. Inside, a flawless standard of personal service reigns with bath butlers, valets, concierges, spa treatments and 24-hour room service. For more information or reservations, please call (800) 241-3333 or (212) 344-0800, visit the web site at http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/NewYorkBatteryPark/Default.htm, or consult a travel professional.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 81 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc.