WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwire - Nov 1, 2012) - As the world watches, the President of the United States of America will take the country's highest office this January following this oath:
"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Following the oath of office, the President will give his inaugural address, setting out his vision for America and goals for the nation.
The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C., long recognized as the Capital's most sought after address, is the perfect place to celebrate history in the making with the "Access Washington" Inauguration hotel package priced at $100,000.
"This package is appealing to those looking to be at the epicenter of the festivities, it offers guests exclusive access to some of Washington, D.C.'s most iconic monuments and museums, gives the guest an opportunity to give back and make a contribution to the hotel's community partner DC Central Kitchen, while also celebrating the incoming administration in style," said Elizabeth Mullins, vice president and area general manager of The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity tailored to thrill and create lasting memories. The luxury Washington, D.C. hotel's Access Washington Package includes:
- Two first class round trip domestic airline tickets.
- Chauffeured airport transfers in a luxury vehicle
- Four night stay in a luxury hotel suite
- An afternoon of exclusive, behind the scenes private tours of Washington, D.C.'s most iconic sites with private guide Ismail Naskai, winner of "Best Tour Guide" by Washington Area Concierge Association
- "Walk the walk" of the incoming president
- Special access to the Capitol, National Archives, Library of Congress, National Treasury, Arlington Cemetery, and more
- Inaugural Parade Watching Party at the Newseum -- skip the lines with early admittance and enjoy complimentary food and beverage from Wolfgang Puck's "The Source"
- Private viewing of VIP autograph book signed by heads of state and celebrities. Learn the background and history behind these signatures from the downtown Washington, D.C. hotel's in-house celebrity and dignitary expert and take home a copy of the luxury hotel's VIP autograph book to share with friends and family
- Back of the house hotel tour with hotel security to see how the president and heads of state arrive and exit. Get a sneak peak at behind the scenes Inauguration happenings within the downtown Washington, D.C. hotel.
- Special inaugural amenities each night
- Club Lounge Access: the private and luxurious Club Lounge is a peaceful, exclusive "retreat" featuring dedicated concierge services and complimentary food and beverage presentations throughout the day and evening.
- Private cupcake decorating party in Georgetown Cupcake's "Lab" for up to 10 people. Create an "Inaugural" flavor which will be featured as Georgetown Cupcake's "Secret" Flavor of the Day during Inauguration.
- Three course dinner on January 18th prepared by Executive Chef Yves Samake and the students of DC Central Kitchen. Value of the dinner will be donated to DC Central Kitchen
- Saks Fifth Avenue Chevy Chase will expertly outfit you head-to-toe for your Inaugural Event.
- An afternoon of unforgettable styling in the famed Fifth Avenue Club with a Saks Fifth Avenue Fashion Director and walk away outfitted in a designer dress and luxury tuxedo
- Private hair and make-up session in guest's hotel suite
- Saks Fifth Avenue "Fashion Concierge" available throughout your stay to service any and all fashion needs
- One-of-a-kind diamond and ruby pin by renowned jeweler Ann Hand
The Washington, D.C hotel package for the 2013 Presidential Inauguration is priced at $100,000 USD and is available at The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C. from January 18, 2012 through January 22, 2012. Package is based on double occupancy. Advance reservation is required and requires a non-refundable 14-day advance payment. Additional room nights are available at prevailing rates. For hotel reservations, please contact Aaron Leong at (202) 974-8557, or visit http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/WashingtonDC/Default.htm.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 80 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc.