SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 12, 2016) - Talent Board, a non-profit organization focused on the promotion and data benchmark research of a quality candidate experience, today announced the launch of "Road to the 2016 CandE Awards," a webinar series providing employers and job seekers alike with leading insights into candidate experience best practices.
"In addition to identifying the companies demonstrating candidate experience excellence through the annual Candidate Experience Awards, Talent Board is committed to helping all employers understand how they can provide a more exceptional experience," said Elaine Orler, Talent Board co-founder and chairman, and CEO of Talent Function. "Our new webinar series is our latest step to connect employers with the proven strategies that can help them improve their recruiting practices and better attract and engage top talent. And understanding that employers are only one part of the candidate experience, we're also proud to introduce content directly for jobseekers to help them find their next great job."
Talent Board's "Road to the 2016 CandE Awards" series will address a wide range of topics, from using video to transform recruiting and treating candidates like customers, to how job seekers can prepare for their job search. Hosted by Kevin Grossman, Talent Board vice president, each webinar will feature speakers from multi-year Candidate Experience (CandE) Award winning companies, including BASF Corporation, Intel Corporation, Humana, Deluxe, Bozzuto, Delta Airlines and Risk Management Solutions (RMS). Each webinar will provide much needed insight into best practices for delivering high-quality candidate experience and what job seekers themselves can do to find the right opportunity.
Upcoming Road to the 2016 CandE Awards webinars include:
- "Employers: Video Is a Big Differentiator in Recruiting Today" on Monday, October 17, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
- "Job Seekers: Prepping Your Job Search" on Monday, October 17, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. EDT
- "Employers: Embrace Your Talent Acquisition Technology" on Wednesday, October 19, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
- "Employers: Candidates Are Your Recruiting Customers" on Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
- "Employers: Making the Internal Recruiting Experience a Positive One" on Thursday, October 26, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
- "Employers: The Power of Consistent Candidate Communications" on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
- "Employers: The Power and Perils of Creating Candidate Experience Content" on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 1:30 p.m. EST
- "Employers: Brand and the Candidate Experience" on Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 1:00 p.m. EST
Space for each webinar is limited, so those interested in attending any of the sessions are encouraged to register today.
These webinars lead up to the 2016 North American Candidate Experience Awards Gala, where Talent Board will announce the winners of the 2016 program. The event will take place November 15, 2016 during the annual Recruiting Trends Conference. Additional information can be found at: http://www.thetalentboard.org/events/2016-nam-cande-conference-and-gala/.
About Talent Board
Talent Board is a non-profit organization focused on the elevation and promotion of a quality candidate experience. The organization, awards program and its sponsors are dedicated to recognizing the candidate experience offered by companies through the entire recruitment cycle and to forever changing the manner in which job candidates are treated. More information can be accessed at www.thetalentboard.org.