AKRON, OH--(Marketwired - Dec 10, 2013) - Robeks, a premium smoothie and fresh juice franchise that has 11 locations in Northeast Ohio, is celebrating its 10th anniversary here with a week of deals at its first Ohio location -- 1650 W. Market in Akron.
Dan Stanowick, who opened the store 10 years ago and serves as regional director for Robeks, says he looks forward to giving back to customers.
"Akron and Cleveland have embraced Robeks, and I've gotten to know a lot of wonderful people -- customers and franchise owners," Stanowick says. "I like knowing that we have made it easy and convenient for people to eat healthy and live better. That's what people are looking for, and we keep finding new ways to help."
Deals start Dec. 16
The 10th anniversary deals run Dec. 16-21. They are:
- Dec. 16: 50% off any smoothie, bowl, juice or frozen yogurt.
- Dec. 17: Free cookie, muffin or pretzel with any medium or large smoothie or juice purchase.
- Dec. 18: Buy one, get one free for smoothies, bowls, juices or frozen yogurt.
- Dec. 19: Free "quick shot" with any medium or large smoothie or juice purchase.
- Dec. 20: Free size upgrade with any small or medium smoothie or juice purchase.
- Dec. 21: Free 12-oz. "fan favorite" or "classic smoothie" from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., and games and prizes all day.
Robeks is continuing to grow throughout the region. Anne Randles, who owns a Robeks in Stow, recently partnered with One Love Yoga and Boutique to open her second Robeks inside a healthy lifestyle center in Kent.
Stanowick says the partnership points toward new opportunities for expansion for Los Angeles-based Robeks, which has more than 200 locations open or in development worldwide. Robeks has seen 23 consecutive months of same-store sales growth company-wide.
"Robeks can work well in non-traditional locations or in partnership with other healthy businesses," he says. "We have great products and potential locations, great training and support, and great people."
To learn more, visit www.robeksfranchise.com.
IF YOU GO
Address: 1650 W. Market, Akron 44313
Hours: 7 a.m.-8 p.m.