Robex Resources Inc.
TSX VENTURE : RBX
FRANKFURT : RB4

Robex Resources Inc.

May 02, 2007 12:48 ET

ROBEX exercises its option on Mininko-Kamasso

QUEBEC, QUEBEC--(Marketwire – May 2, 2007) - Robex Resources inc. (TSX-V: RBX) is pleased to announce that it has exercised its option to acquire the remaining 49% interest in the Mininko-Kamasso property located in South Mali, West Africa where a NI-43-101 resource calculation defined 735,000oz of gold (see April 26, 2007 - Press Release). Until now, Robex has had a 51% interest in the property after having filled its commitment to invest US$1,440,000 in exploration work and making payments totalling US$450,000. Robex had the option of acquiring the remaining 49% by making a final payment of US$480,000 which has just been done. Geo Service International retains a 2% NSR on which Robex has a first refusal right on any agreement GSI would consider regarding this NSR.

Robex Resources Inc TSX-V: RBX is a Canadian mining exploration and development company focusing on Mali, West Africa. Mali is currently the 4th most important gold producing country in Africa. Robex' permanent exploration office is located in Mali, and is operated by senior geologists with an extensive experience in West African mining exploration. The team works on projects the Company already owns and is always on the lookout for new projects with favourable geology and a high potential for the discovery of world-class gold deposits. This permanent presence in Mali has allowed Robex to become one of the most active exploration and development companies in West Africa. In 2005, Robex was the third most important mining company operating in Mali in terms of investment in exploration.

The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

FOR THE BOARD

Marcel Bédard, Chairman of the Board

Contact Information