REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 29, 2012) - Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, will host a panel titled "Advertising that Learns: Where Artificial Intelligence Met Madison Avenue" on December 5, 2012 in Chicago.
- The panel, which will take place at the Mid America Club at 200 Randolph St. in Chicago on December 5th from 9am-12 noon, will bring together luminary speakers from across the interconnected ecosystem of digital advertising, politics, academia, and industry to discuss the growing impact of artificial intelligence and Big Data algorithms on our daily lives.
- Speakers at the event include:
- Christopher Steiner, New York Times best-selling author of Automate This: How Algorithms Came to Rule Our World
- Rayid Ghani, chief scientist of the Obama for America 2012 campaign
- Robert Grossman, University of Chicago professor and Open Data Group founder
- Keary Phillips, senior manager internet acquisition programs and DRTV, Allstate Insurance Company
- Rishad Tobaccowala, chief of strategy and innovation at VivaKi
- George John, founder & CEO of Rocket Fuel
- The event will open with a breakfast, followed by a keynote from Christopher Steiner, and then the panel featuring the headline speakers. Panelists will delve into the pressing questions about how artificial intelligence and Big Data algorithms have impacted everything from politics, to education, commerce, medicine, advertising, and beyond. Rayid Ghani will discuss his pioneering data analytics work on the Obama 2012 presidential campaign, including how his team used algorithmic modeling and machine learning to improve fundraising, voter mobilization, and volunteer coordination.
- The event is open to the public. Anyone interested in attending can register here. There will also be a live stream of the event on the Rocket Fuel site.
About Rocket Fuel Inc.
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Awarded #22 in Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 700 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in 15 cities worldwide including New York, London, Toronto, and Hamburg.