REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 7, 2012) - Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that it has partnered with InnVision Shelter Network, a non-profit organization supporting homeless families and individuals in Northern California, to sponsor a Veterans Day luncheon at the organization's Redwood City shelter on November 8, 2012.
- Rocket Fuel will sponsor a community luncheon honoring homeless veterans at InnVision Shelter Network's Maple Street Shelter in Redwood City on November 8, 2012. Rocket Fuel will serve as the corporate sponsor of the event, donating lunch for 150 shelter residents, volunteers, and members of the local community.
- Rocket Fuel is one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Silicon Valley and makes it a priority to support local non-profit organizations in the area as part of the Rocket Fuel Gives Back program, an organized effort to support local charities. Through Rocket Fuel Gives Back, executives and employees have donated time and money to many local organizations, including InnVision Shelter Network, Second Harvest Food Bank, and the Redwood City School District, as well as several charities in the New York City area following the Sandy superstorm.
- InnVision Shelter Network provides shelter, housing, and services to over 20,000 men, women, and children in Silicon Valley and the San Francisco peninsula. The organization provides "Beyond the Bed" services -- a proven methodology that has historically delivered a 90% success rate in returning program graduates to permanent housing and self-sufficiency.
- "When I was at salesforce.com, one of the great things about that company was its significant effort toward doing good in communities via its foundation," said George John, CEO of Rocket Fuel. "At Rocket Fuel, we're experiencing a degree of success not unlike my days at salesforce, and we recognize that we got here, both as individuals and collectively as a company, with a lot of help. We're grateful to be in a position to give back by supporting InnVision Shelter Network, a fantastic organization that helps give homeless individuals and families another chance."
- "We are incredibly grateful to Rocket Fuel and to the generous community that supports our mission of ending homelessness," said Karae Lisle, CEO of InnVision Shelter Network. "It's an honor to be able to support those most in need, particularly veterans who have sacrificed so much for our country and deserve a safe place to call 'home.'"
- "The genuine, passionate care that Rocket Fuel staff show for InnVision Shelter Network's homeless residents is unmatched," said Rob Vernon, Associate Director of Shelter Services, InnVision Shelter Network. "The breadth of support Rocket Fuel provides -- financial contributions, volunteer time, and food and in-kind donations -- makes them by far one of our most dedicated and beloved community partners. We are so grateful for such caring and generous neighbors."
About Rocket Fuel Inc.
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Awarded #22 in Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 700 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has operations in 16 cities worldwide including Tokyo, New York, London, Toronto, and Hamburg.