YORBA LINDA, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 3, 2013) - Sabtech, the leader in the design, manufacture and support of tactical data communications solutions for military and government agencies, announces the introduction of several new products during Sea-Air-Space 2013 expo held in National Harbor, Maryland, April 8 -10.
The 2013 Sea-Air-Space Exposition will include more than 30 panel discussions, roundtable forums, keynote addresses and floor-speaker presentations. More than 180 industry exhibitors will display some of the latest Defense and Homeland Security innovations, platforms and support systems designed and produced for the brave men and women who defend our country.
In booth 2149, Sabtech executives will discuss their development advancements in custom semiconductors, software, board level products, and systems. The latest generation of Sabtech products are at the forefront of technology; providing state-of-the-art data I/O solutions for Naval and Airborne Tactical Data Systems (NTDS/ATDS).
Sabtech has developed cutting edge solutions that interface open architecture communications technology to legacy equipment.
Sabtech will introduce the following products during the Sea-Air-Space Expo:
- PowerNet™ Rugged - The PowerNet™ Rugged system converts legacy I/O channels to Open Architecture (OA). The PowerNet™ Rugged system supports copper and fiber Ethernet. The PowerNet™ Rugged system includes all of the features of Sabtech's existing PowerNet, plus:
- Smaller form factor
- No Fans (no maintenance)
- Less power consumption
- Designed for MIL-STD temperature, shock, vibration, EMI, humidity, and drip
- Competitive pricing
- Sabtech Data Display Console (SDDC)™ - The Sabtech Data Display Console (SDDC) system, replaces the legacy "Data Display Console OJ-454 (V)/UYK" unit. This system ensures that the internal components can be used in extreme conditions where temperature, shock, vibration, EMI, humidity, and drip are important environmental factors. It features: a 19" display, DVD-RW, removable SSD, pullout tray for ease of maintenance, speaker, headphone jack, microphone jack, dual Ethernet support, USB support, and optional fiber support.
- Printer Interface Unit (PIU)™ - The Printer Interface Unit™ enables NTDS traffic to be printed on any modern USB or Ethernet capable printer. The Printer Interface Unit™ is designed to meet MIL-STD-810 and 901 as well as other Military qualification requirements. The Printer Interface Unit™ is a small, compact unit that requires no fan for cooling.
- Swift™ PCIe NTDS Parallel Low Profile Board - The Swift™ PCIe NTDS Parallel Low Profile card connects computers with PCI Express (PCIe) slots to military computers and peripherals with MIL-STD-1397C Type A/B/C/H interfaces. The Swift™ PCIe card is compatible with x1, x2, x4, x8 or x16 PCIe slots, allowing it to be used in the widest range of servers and workstations.
Also showcased during Sea Air and Space is Sabtech's Military Qualified Shipboard Peripheral Replacement System (SPRS). The SPRS replaces antiquated Navy peripheral equipment that is expensive and difficult, if not impossible, to maintain. The SPRS combines the advantages of modern technology with a robust mechanical design that has been qualified to MIL-STD-810 and 901. The SPRS is the right balance of advanced technology and capability at an affordable cost. The SPRS provides powerful capabilities not available from any other company, including networking, remote control, and nearly unlimited data storage capacity.
About Sea-Air-Space Exposition:
The Navy League's Sea-Air-Space Exposition was founded in 1965 as a means to bring the U.S. defense industrial base, private-sector U.S. companies and key military decision makers together for an annual innovative, educational, professional and maritime based event located in the heart of Washington, DC. Sea-Air-Space is now the largest maritime exposition in the U.S. and continues as an invaluable extension of the Navy League's mission of maritime policy education and sea service support.
Headquartered in Yorba Linda, California, Sabtech leads the industry for custom semiconductors, ASIC's, FPGA's, board products, systems and software for C5ISR applications. Sabtech has 29 years of developing advanced technology for the defense of the United States and its allies. Sabtech is the foremost innovator of C5ISR technology within the Military and Defense industry. Sabtech offers COTS as well as Military Qualified products to Military and Defense Prime Contractors as well as direct to the US Military and its Allies.