ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwire - Mar 4, 2013) - Sage North America today announced its continued partnership with CollegeFrog, a company that works to match high-performing accounting students and graduates with hiring firms across the nation, to present the Spring National Meet the Firms Week event. This is the second National Meet the Firms Week, a premier virtual accounting recruiting event, running from March 25-29, 2013.
National Meet the Firms Week allows hundreds of accounting firms nationwide to meet thousands of job-seeking accounting students and gives students the opportunity to get their resumés into the hands of hiring firms, all online and at no charge.
Last fall, CollegeFrog presented the first National Meet the Firms Week event as an answer to recruitment challenges that college students and firms alike are facing. Colleges across the nation were hosting Meet the Firms events on campus, allowing students to interact with local hiring firms in person. Many accounting firms could not afford to recruit at multiple campuses in their area, and students wanted more exposure to more employment opportunities.
Students and firms are encouraged to visit http://www.meetthefirmsweek.com and create a profile. When the event kicks off on March 25, each participating firm will gain access to all student profiles in their state of operation.
Sage will cosponsor this event with other industry leaders, providing benefits to participating students and firms.
Students will receive:
- Individual access to Sage 50 Accounting 2014 - U.S. Edition (formerly Sage Peachtree) online comprehensive Anytime Learning until May 31, 2013.
- Sage 50 Accounting 2014 - U.S. Edition product certification at no charge after passing the exam by May 31, 2013 (students will have the opportunity to download the trial version of the software to prepare and utilize for the exam).
- Complimentary 90-day Sage One trial available for sign-up until May 31, 2013.
Firms will receive Sage Accountants Network membership for $199 ($449 value) for the first year of membership, available for sign-up until May 31, 2013. Benefits to this autorenewing membership include:
- Usage of a 5-user license of Sage 50 Accountant Edition (formerly Sage Peachtree Accountants Edition) for the duration of the membership.
- A 1-user Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting license -- including the Connector module for customizing reporting for third-party databases.
- Unlimited access to customer support services.
- Payroll updates.
- Software discounts of 15% or more to pass on to clients.
- Unlimited access to Anytime Learning through Sage University.
- Marketing materials, webcasts and more.
"The main focus of the Sage Accountants Network is to propel the accounting profession forward. One way we are doing this is by participating in National Meet the Firms Week events," said Jennifer Warawa, vice president, partner programs and channel sales, Sage North America. "This is an excellent opportunity for young professionals looking to start their career, and we are excited to provide training and certification opportunities to build knowledgeable leaders in the accounting profession."
For more information on National Meet the Firms Week, please visit: www.meetthefirmsweek.com
CollegeFrog was established in 2011 and aims to redefine the campus recruiting model across multiple industries. It currently focuses on matching high-performing accounting college students with accounting firms. Firms and students find each other through free online profiles. Follow CollegeFrog on Facebook, Facebook.com/CollegeFrog, and Twitter, Twitter.com/CollegeFrog.
Sage is a leading global supplier of business management software and services for small and midsized businesses. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs more than 13,500 people and supports more than 6 million customers worldwide. For more information about Sage in North America, please visit the company website at NA.Sage.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, Facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, Twitter.com/SageNAmerica.
©2013 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.