IRVINE, CA--(Marketwire - Feb 12, 2013) - Sage North America announced today its customer symposium series, designed to help Sage customers learn about important product news, the Sage technology roadmap, and relevant industry trends, such as how the cloud and mobility will impact their businesses. Furthermore, Sage customers will have the opportunity to interact with their peers and speak directly with Sage executives and product insiders.
"This is a great time for us to learn about our customers' challenges and needs as well as to share our own knowledge," said Sophie Leguilette, vice president of marketing and sales for Sage North America. "Our first symposium event in Houston was very well received with 125 attendees, which confirmed the value and need for customer-oriented events. It's important to not only interact with our customers but also to provide opportunities for our customers to connect with like-minded peers and learn from the community."
At the Sage Customer Symposium, attendees will:
- Hear about product news and future enhancements that will improve their business.
- Discover Sage endorsed solutions that will enhance and expand the power of their Sage solution.
- Make connections with peers in the Sage community.
- Share concerns, ideas and successes with Sage leadership.
- Hear from thought leaders and session presenters on trends such as cloud computing, business intelligence and mobility.
"Let me say I thought the event was worth the time investment, especially since the event itself is free," said Joe Noll, president of RKL Solutions. "You have an opportunity to see and hear the Sage product road map, at a high level. You have an opportunity to network with Sage team members about what product and what technology is right for you. So do I recommend you attend? Yes."
This event is aimed towards executives, business leaders, and finance leaders of companies that run a Sage solution.
The Sage Customer Symposium schedule is as follows (with more dates to be added):
- Irvine, CA - February 12, 2013
- Los Angeles, CA - February 13, 2013
- San Francisco, CA - March 12, 2013
- Seattle, WA - March 14, 2013
- Minneapolis, MN - April 16, 2013
- Chicago, IL - April 18, 2013
- Boston, MA - May 14, 2013
- Philadelphia, PA - May 16, 2013
Registration information can be found here.
Sage is a leading global supplier of business management software and services for small and midsized businesses. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs more than 13,500 people and supports more than 6 million customers worldwide. For more information about Sage in North America, please visit the company website at NA.Sage.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, Facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, Twitter.com/SageNAmerica.
©2013 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.