FORT LAUDERDALE, FL--(Marketwire - Jul 10, 2012) - With youngsters back in school and temperatures ideal for exploring the history, culture and nature of Europe, travellers can take advantage of special fall rates on balcony staterooms that begin at $669 on select MSC Cruises' sailings that reflect the region and the line's Mediterranean heritage.
Available only for bookings made by Aug. 31, 2012 on select sailings, guests can book a balcony stateroom at the early booking rate for an interior stateroom; rates begin at $669 (per person, double occupancy; government fees and taxes are additional) for select itineraries on MSC Cruises' elegant fleet of ships -- including the new MSC Divina.
While visiting some of Europe's most beautiful and historic destinations in the Mediterranean, guests will also enjoy MSC Cruises' rich Mediterranean heritage and international experience with world-class entertainment, the exotic MSC Aurea Spa and Mediterranean cuisine on the line's elegant ships, including MSC Divina, which entered the fleet in May.
Like sister ships MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida, MSC Divina features the exclusive MSC Yacht Club, 69 suites (71 on the sister ships) in a "ship-within-a-ship" oasis of tranquility where guests indulge in comfort and convenience, complete with 24/7 Butler and concierge services; complimentary wines and spirits; private restaurant, lounge, pool and relaxation area; private access to MSC Aurea Spa and more.
Among the roundtrip itineraries available this fall at limited-time-only rates are:
- MSC Divina's 7-night "Divine Mediterranean" itineraries, sailing from Bari and calling at Venice, Katakolon, Izmir, Istanbul and Dubrovnik. Rates for balcony staterooms begin at $919.
- MSC Splendida's 7-night "Splendid Mediterranean" cruises, sailing from Barcelona or Rome and calling at La Goulette, Valletta and Messina. Rates for balcony staterooms begin at $669.
- MSC Magnifica's 7-night "Autumn Iberian Discovery," sailing from Barcelona and calling at Genoa, Malaga, Lisbon and Casablanca. Rates for balcony staterooms begin at $819.
- MSC Musica's 7-night "Greek Islands in the Sun," sailing from Venice or Bari and calling at, Katakolon, Santorini, Mykonos, Piraeus, Corfu and Dubrovnik. Rates for balcony staterooms begin at $769.
- MSC Orchestra's 11-night sailing from Rome or Genoa, calling at Heraklion, Piraeus, Istanbul, Messina and Valletta. Rates for balcony staterooms begin at $969.
Alternate departure ports and itineraries may be available. Prices may vary. Contact your local travel professional, as space is limited.
On all 12 of MSC Cruises' ships, guests will discover what earned the line Porthole Cruise Magazine's 2011 Readers' Choice Award for "Best Onboard International Experience." Surrounded by elegance and white-gloved service, guests can be pampered with a Balinese massage in the MSC Aurea Spa, dine in the many restaurants featuring international cuisine, sunbathe poolside, gamble in the casino or enjoy the highly acclaimed entertainment in the lounges or the magnificent theater. For guests seeking more activity, there is miniature golf, swimming, tennis, basketball, volleyball, and shuffleboard as well as a wide variety of excursions sure to satisfy the interests of all guests.
For more information about MSC Cruises, visit us online at www.msccruisesusa.com, call 877-665-4655, or contact a local travel professional. Be certain to ask for Fall Promo for eligible fall dates and rates).
About MSC Cruises:
MSC Cruises is a privately-held, family-owned, Mediterranean cruise line with a fleet of 12 ships: MSC Magnifica, MSC Splendida, MSC Fantasia, MSC Poesia, MSC Orchestra, MSC Musica, MSC Sinfonia, MSC Armonia, MSC Opera, MSC Lirica and MSC Melody. Its 12th ship, MSC Divina, a sister ship to MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida, debuted in May 2012, with sister ship MSC Preziosa scheduled to join the fleet in March 2013. The fleet cruises year round in the Mediterranean and seasonally in Northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean, South America, the Indian Ocean, and South and West Africa.