SARASOTA, FL--(Marketwired - Mar 11, 2014) -
WHAT: 12th Annual Downtown Sarasota Art & Craft Festival
WHEN: March 22 - 23, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHERE: Main Street in downtown Sarasota - Along Main Street from Pineapple Avenue, past Lemon Avenue to Orange Avenue.
Navigational Address: 1592 Main Street, Sarasota, FL 34236
WHY: To Support the Arts, the Downtown Sarasota Alliance and the Local Community
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
CONTACT INFORMATION: email@example.com or 561-746-6615
The Downtown Sarasota Art & Craft Festival is slated for March 22 - 23, 2014. This popular spring fair showcases the work of 150 leading U.S. artists and crafters. The show, produced by American Craft Endeavors and hosted by the Downtown Sarasota Alliance, spans Main Street from Pineapple Avenue, past Lemon Avenue to Orange Avenue. Admission is free and open to the public.
- Juried outdoor craft showcase
- Original crafts -- Handmade in America
- Unique and affordable gift items
- 150 crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets -- ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
- Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
- Vast array of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft, stained glass
- Green Market - plants, orchids, gourmet spices & dips, freshly popped kettle corn
- The Downtown Sarasota Alliance hosts this popular event produced by American Craft Endeavors.
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation's most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida's vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Lauderdale by the Sea Craft Festival (Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean (Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL), the Downtown Stuart Craft Fairs (Stuart, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group's founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals. All crafters are hand-selected from hundreds of applicants in order to ensure a superior event featuring diverse art media and the highest quality of original handmade crafts.