CHICAGO, IL--(Marketwired - May 1, 2013) - SAVO, the market leader in sales enablement, today announced a new version of its sales enablement mobile app, Sales Mobile Pro version 4.0, touting a new user interface, whiteboarding, and the ability to share documents via webcast directly within the application.
"Sales Mobile PRO turns the iPad into the ultimate sales tool by providing sellers with situational, relational, and proactive assets anytime, anywhere to accelerate the close," said Sam Zawaideh, executive vice president of products and solutions at SAVO. "More than ever, sellers need to control the conversation when they are in front of prospects, and this app allows for smarter conversations and more engaged meetings."
The new integrated whiteboarding feature of Sales Mobile PRO allows sales teams to move beyond PowerPoint to create a more interactive, compelling and memorable meeting experience. The presenter can also save his or her whiteboard and annotations in the same presentation kit and/or email the completed sessions to prospects, colleagues, etc.
Additionally, sellers can now webcast their assets while in Sales Mobile PRO by using tools such as GoToMeeting. Often the selling experience involves multiple buyers who aren't in the same room during a meeting. Now a sales person can capture any great moment during a meeting and share that discussion and assets with people joining remotely.
Other features of Sales Mobile PRO include:
- Improved PowerPoint Experience - Present PowerPoint with dynamic builds, animations and transitions all from a mobile device to enhance the customer experience;
- Enhanced Security Controls - Flag assets to prevent downloading, which is important to highly-regulated and security conscious customers who want to enable their sales people, but not risk sensitive data being stored on devices;
- Deep Linking Capability - Users can now open Sales Mobile Pro on their device via a link in any other relevant app, which allows for seamless "app to app" integrations;
- Multimedia - Full multimedia streaming operates with an adaptive bit rate transcoder to select the appropriate stream size based on the users Wi-Fi connection;
- Sales Process Linking - By matching the appropriate content to the company's sales process, companies are able to promote repeatable successes;
- Pushed Recommended Kits - Lead sales reps to the corporate approved resources on any topic or specific sales category to ensure the company's continuity of message across the entire sales team.
For those companies still evaluating the iPad as part of their sales capability, the SAVO mobile app is now available in a Demo Mode, which allows companies to experience the app before committing to a purchase.
Because SAVO is a professional platform for world-class sales organizations, all of this information can also be available for users via the web in the event that they are having device issues or if the company hasn't achieved a 100 percent deployment of their mobile program.
This award-winning application, including a 2012 Tabby Award for Sales Excellence, is available for iPad®, Android™ Tablets and Kindle Fire. Sales Mobile PRO 4.0 launches in June, 2013. Click here to download the latest version of the application: SAVO Mobile v3.2 Release
Founded in 1999, SAVO is a leading provider of sales enablement solutions. SAVO's on-demand sales enablement platform maximizes the sales team's ability to communicate value and differentiation in clear, consistent and compelling ways. Combining proven sales and marketing best practices with award-winning technology, SAVO addresses all aspects of the sales enablement challenge -- spanning people, process, insight and technology. For more information, visit www.savogroup.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter.