KAPALUA, HI--(Marketwire - Jan 15, 2013) - Since its inception in 1991, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua has been part of many nostalgic events, from intricately planned marriage proposal treasure hunts and private candlelit dinners on the beach to Maui destination weddings blended with Hawaiian culture and elegant anniversary dinner parties. This year, the cherished memories are sure to continue as this romantic island paradise unveils unique ways to celebrate love for all ages and occasions.
For couples celebrating a milestone anniversary, birthday or just wanting to reconnect, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is ready to fill your love story with amazing, once-in-a-lifetime memories you will never want to forget. Couples staying at the luxury Hawaii resort from January 27 through March 15, 2013 will be able to enjoy complimentary, special delights in honor of their love:
- Savor decadent treats for two from the Maui resort's artistic pastry chef upon arrival.
- Toast to your past, present and future as specialty champagne is delivered right to your chaise lounge while you relax at the luxury beach resort's three-tiered, 10,000 square foot pool.
- Invigorate the senses with an aromatic Epicurean Papaya Pineapple Lotion gift when you visit the Waihua Spa.
- Reinforce the bond between you and your loved one by making an authentic Hawaiian lei followed by a traditional ceremonial exchange to express your commitment to each other.
- Play like you are 18 again with Couples Putting at the Kapalua Golf 18-hole putting course while enjoying scenic vistas and panoramic ocean views together.
Removed from the hustle and bustle of downtown Lahaina and Ka'anapali Beach, this Kapalua beachfront resort provides a sanctuary for couples looking to spend some quality time in a world all to themselves. While only a ten minute drive to town, you will feel a million miles away nestled in this tropical oasis with enhancements options to keep you as busy or relaxed as you choose.
Romantic Couples Enhancements
Available from January 27 - March 15, 2013
- Romancing the Sea - journey with your love on an intimate and private sea kayak adventure to explore the beauty of the Pacific Ocean. Snorkeling, refreshments, snacks and photos of the tour are included. $278 per couple, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Maunalei Magic - hike though Maui's forested uplands with trained naturalists and plant a native Hawaiian tree together that you can return to and visit for years to come. $158 per couple, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Kapalua Golf Academy Couples Sunset Special -
- Two hours of private golf instruction
- Same day late afternoon round of golf on the Bay or Plantation Course
- Complimentary rental clubs
- $25 gift certificate to the Plantation House or Pineapple Grill
- For reservations, please call 808-662-7740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- $429 per couple, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Champagne Tasting Dinners at The Banyan Tree - linger over a superb tasting menu paired with fine champagne. $280 per couple, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Sunset Happy Hour at Alaloa Lounge - let the resort's mixologists create specialty cocktails as you and your loved one enjoy breathtaking ocean views at sunset. $15 pupus and $15 cocktails
- Casabella Cabana for two at the Beach House with water and soft drink service. $50 per day, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Manicure and Pedicure - begin with a chocolate hand and foot soak and equally creamy foot mask. Finish with a strawberry body butter foot massage. $250 per couple, exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Couples Lomi Lomi Massage with your ku'uipo (sweetheart). Drift away as you are being massaged with herbal spice, moisturizer providing a warm and spicy aroma. 50 minutes, $290 per couple; 80 minutes, $420 per couple; exclusive of tax and gratuity
In addition to these special enhancements, a Romance Concierge is onsite to assist in planning a truly memorable evening. With Hawaii vacation packages themed after love-stories like "Pretty Woman" and "Moonstruck," The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua can arrange for delivery of a basket of chocolates, champagne and a dozen red roses, rose petal turndowns and a champagne breakfast in bed. Whichever you choose, the Romance Concierge will ensure that your romantic escape is even more memorable than you imagined.
Book your romantic getaway to Maui, Hawaii at http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/KapaluaMaui/Default.htm.
Rejuvenate You and The One You Love
- Overnight deluxe accommodations in a Hawaiian-inspired guest room
- Invigorating couples massage at the Waihua Spa
- Couples recreation activity through Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment
- Romantic lunch for two at one of the Kapalua resort's onsite restaurants
Island Paradise Luxury Getaway for Two
- Residential Suite, Suite or Club level hotel accommodations
- Stay for free on your fifth night
- $500 resort credit to spend as you please on spa, dining, retail or recreation at the Maui resort
About The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
The AAA Five-Diamond Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning, fully-renovated destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential hotel suites, boasting warm-hued wood floors, rich travertine bathrooms, flat-screen LCD televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The Waihua Spa at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, steam, sauna and whirlpool therapies, outdoor couple's hale (cabanas) and a fitness center and movement studio with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program offers all interest levels an array of outdoor activities from land to sea, led by trained naturalists. The breathtaking island resort also features six Maui restaurants, enhanced indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is nestled on 54 acres and enveloped by the 23,000 acre Kapalua Resort, renowned for two championship golf courses, award-winning restaurants and an historic pineapple plantation.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 75 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, an award that originated in 1987. Its purpose is to promote the awareness of quality excellence, recognize quality achievements of companies and publicize successful quality strategies. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company won the award in 1992 and 1999. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company web site at www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR).