SOURCE: Bulldog Reporter's PR University
OAKLAND, CA--(Marketwire - Dec 3, 2012) - PR professionals seeking inside tips and techniques for winning coverage in top consumer technology media should register for this new 90-minute webinar from PR University.
Attendees of the webinar Score Massive Tech Press in 2013: Top Tech PR Pros and Editors Reveal How to Create Industry-Shaking Consumer Tech Feature Stories will learn firsthand from influential technology editors what they'll be covering now and in 2013 -- and the many ways PR pros can reach, engage and score media-placement in this highly competitive market in the year ahead.
This exclusive PR University webinar takes place on Thursday, December 13 at 1PM EST (noon CST; 11AM MST; 10AM PST).
Michelle Leff Mermelstein, APR, Public Relations Manager, Wireless Device, Sprint
Demetra Airaudi, Global Consumer Public Relations Manager, Skype
Sarah Kearns, Marketing Manager, ViewSonic
Sascha Segan, Lead Analyst, Mobile, PCMag.com
Leigh Geary, Editor and Founder, coolsmartphone.com
Chaim Haas, Senior Vice President, Technology, Emerging Media & Digital Strategy, Kaplow
Katie Eakins, Vice President, LEWIS PR
What PR pros will learn:
- Top Tech Trends in 2013: From tablets to apps, smart phones, social gaming and more -- the top tech topics, products and services editors are covering... and how to peg a brand to them
- Case studies from the trenches -- how savvy tech PR pros have generated amazing features coverage from their tech media outreach
- What Motivates Tech Editors: Key insights into the mindset fueling the tech press -- and how to use that knowledge to protect and promote a brand or product
- Anatomy of Winning Features: Key elements editors expect in tech features and pitches today -- from unique sources, sexy soundbites and stats to controversy and digital assets
- Targeting Essentials: How tech journalists view their editorial missions, the stories they write about -- and how to match a pitch to their preferences
- How can PR pros reach them directly, do they do "deskside" meetings, how do they want to work with PR pros?
- Multimedia to Pitch Now: Online video, multimedia, infographics -- the new media assets that tech media say brighten a features pitch and boost chances of getting covered
- How the best PR pros have gained the ear -- and trust -- of key tech editors and how PR pros, too, can build long-term relationships with top online tech writers
- The inside scoop on freebies, sponsorships and samples -- which ones are welcomed and the rookie mistakes to avoid
For more details go to the conference home page or download the PDF brochure
Bulldog Reporter's PR University produces over 60 high-level professional development conferences per year with extraordinary speakers on media relations skills, PR measurement, crisis communications, advanced PR technology, social media, and the nation's most influential media -- a complete professional development program to meet all your training and updating needs.
Attendance at this Bulldog Reporter PR University webinar costs just $299 per login. Participants in this 90-minute webinar will be able to pose specific questions for the presenter at several junctures during the discussion.
Attendees of PR University conferences receive one credit toward PRSA accreditation maintenance. Registration also includes an up-to-the-minute conference manual. For more information on taking part in the event, go to the conference home page or for personalized service and special offers please contact one of our sales consultants toll free at: 1-800-959-1059.