MANCHESTER, NH--(Marketwired - Mar 4, 2014) - Microsoft Convergence 2014 Booth #2703 -- Scribe Software, the global provider of integration solutions for customer data, today showcased its latest round of integration innovations for its award-winning Scribe Online Platform at Microsoft Convergence 2014. Scribe Online transforms the intensive, complex data integration process into an accessible, yet powerful, model for a wide range of users from IT to the line-of-business user without specialized development skills.
Highlights of the new release include the ability to:
- Easily create unified business processes requiring real-time data or process integration.
- Surface and mash-up customer information from various sources and applications.
- Expose customer information without maintaining multiple copies of the same data in multiple systems.
"Today's enterprises are drowning in customer data, yet line-of-business users often can't access the data they need to effectively do their jobs," noted Scott Mangelson, CRM practice leader, Armanino LLP. "Scribe fills a clear need in data integration today -- providing people with the data they need regardless of where they are or what device they are using quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable cost."
Generally available on March 17th, the Scribe Online Platform update introduces capabilities for better managing data in real-time. Key enhancements include:
- Packaging data from disparate sources into a single view. New functionality enables users to mash-up data from various business applications, databases and cloud sources. Users can unlock multiple data sources into a single feed of relevant business data while maintaining control of licensing and access to sensitive sources such as financial or HR systems.
- Support for outbound messaging. Users can now trigger process and data integrations based on real-time changes in the data for faster response and processing. Outbound messaging dramatically reduces the possibility of exceeding vendor API limitations and quotas.
- Seamless, low-cost access to data. New functionality exposes integration jobs as REST web services, allowing maximum flexibility for presentation and usage. Users can call a Scribe Online integration to synchronize data to cloud applications without incurring the cost of data storage. Customers can also incorporate these integration-as-web-services to present data in whatever format or device they choose.
"Companies are looking for ways to better inform sales and engage customers -- employees enterprise-wide need quick and easy access to real-time customer data," said Lou Guercia, CEO, Scribe Software. "Sounds simple, but it is something we've seen so many companies struggle to do. The latest version of our Scribe Online Platform continues to break down the barriers and simplify data integration, giving businesses a way to better support their workforce, more deeply engage their customers and more effectively drive sales."
About Scribe Software
Scribe is an established global provider of solutions that easily bring customer data anywhere it is needed -- regardless of IT infrastructure. Scribe's award-winning products help 12,000 customers and 1,000 partners use customer data -- cloud-based, on-premise or a mix -- to increase revenue, provide superior service, and create business value faster. Its' easy-to-use, enterprise-ready solutions are backed by extensive support options and training, and service customers across a wide array of industries including financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, and media and entertainment companies.