MANCHESTER, NH--(Marketwired - Aug 2, 2016) - Scribe Software, a global data integration leader, today announced the availability of a new REST-based Marketo Connector for Scribe Online, the company's agile integration platform as a service (iPaaS). Developed in conjunction with Marketo, Inc., the leading provider of engagement marketing software and solutions, the new connector exposes the marketing automation vendor's REST API to Scribe users. It allows business analysts, consultants and software developers at enterprises, systems integrators, VARs and SaaS companies to develop fast-performing and highly customized integrations between Marketo and dozens of other CRM, marketing, data-warehouse, ERP and enterprise systems.
"Scribe's Connector to the REST API provides agility and support for the Marketo tech stack, further emphasizing our open platform approach," said Scott Nash, vice president, product management at Marketo. "This Connector serves the Marketo community by making it easy for SaaS providers and customers to close the loop from leads to revenue, a critical piece for understanding revenue attribution and proving marketing activity ROI."
"We're excited to be the first to take advantage of Marketo's new REST API to bring improved connectivity to the Marketo community," said Bob Zurek, CTO of connectivity at Scribe. "Our singular focus is to drive down the cost and time needed to create powerful, custom-configured integrations, and the new REST-based Marketo Connector helps Scribe users to quickly create high-throughput integrations that are tailored to the nuances of their particular companies and their unique sales and marketing workflows."
Marketo has enhanced its REST API to provide customers with REST Web services and ease third-party development on its platform. The Marketo Connector for Scribe Online expands upon the existing SOAP Connector in many ways, including:
- Improved performance: The REST API provides a higher throughput, so a REST endpoint can process more records per second.
- Enhanced access to custom objects and entities: The REST API supports the discovery of custom object metadata, which enables Scribe Online to enhance the existing user experience and make it easier for integration users to work with custom objects.
- Efficient use of API calls: The filtering capabilities of the REST API allow the Scribe integration to process only relevant data, reducing the size of the working dataset and saving time and expense.
- Support for OAuth 2.0: The Scribe connector ensures security by using OAuth 2.0 to connect to the Marketo REST API. This is the standard protocol used to securely transfer data.
The Marketo Connector for Scribe Online facilitates a number of use cases, including:
- Real-time syncing of data between Marketo and a CRM, collaboration, or other marketing systems: In order to have more meaningful conversations, all business teams need to have the latest information when talking to customers. The Marketo Connector enables users to programmatically keep information across different systems in sync and improve conversion rates on sales leads.
- Analyzing marketing data: Improve marketing ROI by using the Marketo Connector to bring campaign and customer data to a data warehouse or BI tool for analysis.
- Integrating event data with Marketo: The connector allows the marketing team to sync customers from third-party event and webinar systems as leads in Marketo and assign them to marketing campaigns depending on the type of event they registered for. This increases the overall conversion rate through these campaigns.
- Empowering sales teams: The connector enables users to provide insights into how a lead or opportunity responds to marketing programs.
The Scribe Software iPaaS, Scribe Online, serves as an agile data integration solution for enterprises, major independent software vendors, software as a service (SaaS) providers, systems integrators, value added resellers and digital marketing agencies. Scribe Online is renowned for exceptional ease of use, configurability at scale, and integration lifecycle management.
The Marketo Connector for Scribe Online is available immediately in the Scribe iPaaS Marketplace.
Scribe is an established global provider of solutions that easily bring data anywhere it is needed -- regardless of IT infrastructure. Scribe's award-winning products help 12,000 customers and 1,200 partners use data -- cloud-based, on-premises or a mix -- to increase revenue, provide superior service, and create business value faster. Its easy-to-use, enterprise-ready solutions are backed by extensive support options and training, and service customers across a wide array of industries including financial services, life sciences, manufacturing, and media and entertainment companies.
Follow Scribe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, SlideShare and Instagram.
Marketo provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers -- from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo's Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.