IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - August 24, 2016) - SecureAuth Corporation, the leader in adaptive access control, today announced the release of SecureAuth Cloud Access delivering adaptive and multi-factor authentication, single sign-on (SSO), and automated account management for thousands of applications. SecureAuth Cloud Access is a multi-tenant, cloud-based identity service that eases enterprise SaaS adoption, enabling IT teams to respond to business demands for agility while improving security. Offering a cloud service is a major expansion of SecureAuth's product portfolio, which includes SecureAuth IdP, an on-premises identity and access management solution.
SaaS application adoption is significantly increasing and with it comes increasing business expectations to access any application from anywhere on any device. If IT teams discover new "grass roots" SaaS apps, it's often after a purchase has already been made. End-users then have many accounts to manage, leading to security risks and a negative user experience. At the same time, the continuous drumbeat of major breaches has left many organizations scrambling to improve security. Organizations are seeking solutions that can help them reduce risks in their environment, deliver a better experience for their end-users, and adapt to the complexities of existing infrastructure and processes.
Deployable in minutes, SecureAuth Cloud Access is the only identity-as-a-service offering that is designed from the ground up to address this new environment:
- With SSO support for over 8,000 apps and sites, organizations can count on the apps they want today and tomorrow being supported without having to pay additional fees as their needs expand.
- Adaptive, risk-based multifactor authentication with mobile approval is integral to the service, dramatically improving security while minimizing user interruption.
- Includes a secure password vault where end-users can add their own accounts, providing a single unified portal where they can log into every app or site they use (including a private "personal" space to help them be more secure at home).
- Enables secure control of access to applications which do not support a federation protocol like SAML; administrators can require users to log in through the SSO system and be confident that users cannot bypass it.
- Integrates with existing on-premises or cloud directories and automatically creates accounts on demand in SaaS applications based on directory changes, reducing administrative busywork.
- Provides management visibility into grassroots SaaS adoption and password strength, enabling feedback loops that improve security across the board.
"While SaaS adoption has increased business agility, it's also caused users to juggle too many credentials, which leads to poor user security practices," said Keith Graham, CTO at SecureAuth. "Further compounding this is that IT has to manually process, add, change and delete requests to SaaS applications. Keeping up with all these security demands is no small feat, especially when taking into account that most SaaS applications do not support adaptive authentication, or even two-factor authentication. With SecureAuth Cloud Access, organizations can rest assured that they can push their business security practices forward in a manner that's still convenient for employees."
With this new offering, organizations can benefit from SecureAuth's adaptive access solutions on both on-premises and cloud environments. For more information please click here; and register to attend the upcoming webinar "Introduction to SecureAuth Cloud Access," by clicking here.
SecureAuth is the leader in adaptive access control solutions, empowering organizations to determine identities with confidence. SecureAuth provides strong identity security while minimizing disruptions to the end-user. SecureAuth has been providing Single-Sign-On and Multifactor Authentication solutions for over a decade. For the latest insights on adaptive access control, follow the SecureAuth blog, follow @SecureAuth on Twitter and on LinkedIn, or visit www.secureauth.com.
SecureAuth® IdP is a registered trademark of SecureAuth Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.