NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jan 4, 2017) - Dell Technologies (NYSE: DVMT), ImageWare Systems (OTCQB: IWSY), G4S (LSE: GFS), GTX Corp (OTC PINK: GTXO), StrikeForce Technologies (OTC PINK: SFOR).
THANK YOU GUY CASPI, CEO, DEEP INSTINCT FOR JOINING US "IN THE BOARDROOM"
Deep Instinct, CEO, Guy Caspi, told us, "Deep Instinct's core technology is deep learning, which is an advanced branch of artificial intelligence (AI). Deep learning is inspired by the brain's ability to learn: once a brain learns to identify an object, its identification becomes second nature. Similarly, as Deep Instinct's artificial brain learns to detect any type of cyber threat, its prediction capabilities become instinctive. Deep learning has exhibited groundbreaking results when applied to computer vision, speech, and text understanding and we are the first company to apply it to the cybersecurity domain. In cybersecurity, there a big need for solutions that can protect against brand new (zero-day) threats in real-time -- a critical issue that causes great vulnerabilities to almost every business." For our complete interview with Deep Instinct, CEO, Guy Caspi, please click here or here: http://www.securitysolutionswatch.com/Interviews/in_Boardroom_DeepInstinct_Caspi.html
THANKS ALSO TO THE FOLLOWING FOR JOINING US "IN THE BOARDROOM"
- AMAG Technology - A G4S Company, Senior VP of Sales, Kurt Takahashi
- Dell Technologies, Chief Technology Officer Surveillance and Security, Ken Mills
- Cisco, Product Marketing Manager, Industry Solutions, Security Business Group, Marc Blackmer
- Extenua, President and CEO, Steve Visconti
- GTX Corp, CEO, Founder & Chairman, Patrick Bertagna
- ImageWare Systems, Chairman and CEO, Jim Miller
- NetWatcher, CEO, Scott B. Suhy
- StrikeForce Technologies, Chairman and CEO, Mark Kay
MARK YOUR CALENDAR !
Mobile World Congress 2017
Monday, 27 February through Thursday, 2 March, 2017
SEARCH, BROWSE AND REVIEW SUMMARIES OF RESEARCH REPORTS IN YOUR TARGET MARKETS HERE:
HOMELAND SECURITY & PUBLIC SAFETY RESEARCH REPORTS
CYBER DEFENSE & IT RESEARCH REPORTS
FOR MORE CONTENT ABOUT SECURITY THREATS AND SOLUTIONS...
...PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR OUR MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
PLEASE VISIT US ON TWITTER HERE: https://twitter.com/SecStockWatch