SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 13, 2016) - Seismic, the leading end-to-end sales enablement solution, today announced that its second quarter 2016 saw 142 percent year-over-year growth in new revenue bookings. Seismic remains on pace to match the company's 2015 results, which represented the third consecutive year of at least 120 percent growth.
"Our customers continue to realize the benefits of providing high-quality, personalized content to their sales teams at the right time in the sales cycle, and this is indicated in both our second quarter success as well as our overall growth as a company," said Doug Winter, CEO of Seismic. "The second quarter results well-positions Seismic, our employees, and our customers for continued success as we begin the second half of the year."
Additional second quarter highlights include:
- Seismic closed a funding round of $40 million which was led by General Atlantic. A major milestone for the six-year old company, the funding was accompanied by former GE CIO Gary Reiner joining Seismic's board of directors.
- Seismic announced the launch of WorkSpace in April, a one-of-a-kind virtual forum where sales teams can collaborate on content more efficiently and effectively than ever before. By providing enterprise sales teams with asynchronous coaching functionality and a central location to prepare for high-value sales interactions, WorkSpace brings the entire sales preparation process into one platform, providing full visibility and measurement to content that directly impacts the bottom line.
- After extensive interviews with four Seismic customers, "The Total Economic Impact™ Of The Seismic Sales Enablement Platform," a May 2016 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Seismic, found a 578 percent return on investment for organizations deploying the company's leading sales enablement solution.
- Seismic won numerous industry awards, including being named a finalist in the SaaS Awards (winners will be announced in August) and a Best Document Management Technology finalist in WealthManagement.com's 2016 Industry Awards (winners will be announced in September), as well as an IT Network Product Guide Award, American Business Award, Mobile Star Award, and Stevie's Customer Sales and Service Award for their Microsoft Outlook Integration.
- Seismic's San Diego and Boston offices were named Best Places to Work by the San Diego Business Journal and Boston Business Journal, respectively.
- In partnership with MarketingProfs, Seismic announced the results of the report, "Content Can Close," which revealed major discrepancies between B2B marketing and sales content quality and maturity. "Content Can Close" was covered in 11 publications, including eMarketer, EContent Magazine, and Chief Marketer.
"Our team works tirelessly to deliver not only great new product features to our customers, but also the expertise and research necessary to help them better align their sales and marketing efforts," said Winter. "We're proud of the recognition we received on both of those fronts in the second quarter and are excited for more major product and research initiatives in the upcoming quarters, as well."
For more information on Seismic's second quarter achievements, visit the company's newsroom at www.seismic.com/news.
Seismic's leading end-to-end sales enablement solution for enterprises increases sales efficiency and marketing effectiveness by delivering the right content at the right time. Seismic is the only sales enablement platform anchored by the award-winning LiveDoc® technology, which automates the creation of personalized sales materials within seconds, achieving personalization at scale and dramatically improving time spent selling and win rates. Seismic customers are customizing more than a million pieces of sales collateral per year, and real-time analytics provide unprecedented insight for marketing teams looking to gauge which content helps closes deals. Headquartered in San Diego and with 210 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held by its executive team and investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, and Jackson Square Ventures.
For more information about Seismic's end-to-end sales enablement solution, please visit www.seismic.com.