SAN MATEO, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 24, 2014) - Selectica, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLTC)
Successful contract management in the enterprise includes insights, control, compliance, and monetization. Organizations often have countless numbers of unaccounted for or poorly managed contracts in various formats. This creates risks, lost revenues and unnecessary friction in established business relationships.
- Date/Time: April 28, 2014, 11:00 AM PDT; 1 hour discussion and Q&A with attendees
- Speakers: Patrick Stakenas, Chief Strategy Officer, Selectica; Lloyd Alexander, Vice President, Contract Strategy, Seal Software
- Register: http://pages.selectica.com/a-cmw-prst-2014.html?WebinarSource=pr
- Topics covered:
- Contract management trends based on industry research and changing compliance needs, processes, and technologies
- Comprehensive overview of contract discovery and migration challenges, opportunities, and best practices
- Contract management use cases and customer success stories
- Discuss on Twitter with the #FindManageContracts hashtag
"It is critical for organizations to harness and analyze all of their contracts, both past and present," said Patrick Stakenas, chief strategy officer, Selectica. "A clear view of the contract portfolio directly impacts an organization's ability to manage risk, cut additional costs and penalties, and drive expanded revenue opportunities. Selectica and Seal Software have teamed up to help guide Corporate Counsel, Procurement, HR, IT and Sales leaders and practitioners with educational resources like our new Contract Management Webinar Series."
"In business, there's no document more important than a contract, and whether a company has several thousand or hundreds of thousands, it is hard to find out where all these contracts reside as well as their status. This can lead to unnecessary risks, lost revenues and neglected business relationships," said Lloyd Alexander, vice president, contract strategy, Seal Software. "Through this webinar, businesses will learn how contract discovery can help companies gain control of their contract portfolio, in turn maximizing revenue opportunities and mitigating risk."
About Selectica, Inc.
Selectica, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLTC) is a leading provider of enterprise contract management and configuration solutions. Since 1996, Selectica helps global companies actively manage their contracts throughout the sales, procurement and legal life cycle. Selectica's Contract Management Solutions drive business value by assisting organizations in managing contracts profitably, effectively accelerating revenue opportunities, and minimizing risk through compliance. Our patented technology enables customers across a myriad of industries including high-tech, telecommunications, manufacturing, healthcare, and financial services to accelerate and streamline both contract management and sales processes. Selectica also provides the most powerful Configuration Engine, enabling Fortune 500 companies to accelerate revenue by ensuring the right combination of products, services, and price is offered every single time.