REDWOOD CITY, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 6, 2016) - Sencha, the company providing a unified platform for designing, developing and testing cross-platform web applications, will be holding its annual user conference, SenchaCon, from Nov. 7-9. This year's event, which will focus on "Winning with the Modern Web," will be held at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.
Now in its seventh year, SenchaCon is the largest universal application event in the world where developers, industry leaders and Sencha experts gather to discuss the future of the modern web and how its power can be harnessed to drive business success. SenchaCon offers a balance of technical skills training, informative keynotes and deep-dive developer sessions that will give attendees an inside look at groundbreaking technology advancements.
More than 45 industry experts are slated to speak at SenchaCon, with keynote participation from Ubisoft, American Airlines, Columbia Sportswear and Real Capital Markets. Customer and partner breakout session participants include Sauce Labs, CoreMedia, Cerner, Microsoft, Planview and more. Speaking sessions will also be held on Sencha flagship products -- Ext JS, Sencha Test, and GXT, in addition to talks on topics surrounding design, development and testing.
During sessions on Ext JS, Sencha Test and GXT, attendees will learn about:
- Sencha plans for a new open web app toolchain based on modern technologies and popular tools
- Preview of Ext JS 7
- What's coming in GXT 5, including modern theming and designing responsive layouts
- How to make GWT graphics sizzle with D3.js and JsInterop
- Best practices for using Ext JS 6.2, Architect 4.0, Themer 1.0 and Cmd
- How to use Ext JS in conjunction with Angular 2 and React
- How to automate functional testing of Ext JS modern apps
- Innovative ways Ext JS is being used by market-leading organizations
Details at a Glance
- What: SenchaCon 2016
- When: Nov. 7-9
- Where: Aria Resort & Casino, 3730 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89158
- Registration (Buy One Get One Free Promo for Advanced tickets ends Oct. 6)
More than 10,000 customers and 60% of the Fortune 100 rely on Sencha to deliver innovative applications that drive their business. The Sencha Web Application Lifecycle Management Platform uses the power of modern web technology to empower the enterprise to seamlessly design, develop and test cross-platform web applications that deliver the right end user experience on the right screen at the right time. Organizations are using the Sencha Platform to improve productivity and accelerate every stage of the web application development lifecycle. Visit us at www.sencha.com.