PLANO, TX--(Marketwire - Sep 13, 2012) - In its September 2012 issue, HousingWire Magazine spotlights 30 women leaders active in shaping the nation's housing sector. They include representatives of Freddie Mac, the Federal Housing Administration, Wells Fargo, Fannie Mae, and the U.S. Treasury Department, and more, as well as private companies and non-profits.
'This marks the second year that we've focused on influential women in housing," said Magazine Editor Kerry Curry, "and the response this time around was nothing short of remarkable. We received more than 200 nominations, more than triple what we received in our first year, making the job of selecting 30 that much more difficult. We set out to bring more attention to the key role that women leaders play in the male-dominated world of mortgage finance, and it looks like we're succeeding!"
This year's honorees include:
- Donna Corley, Freddie Mac
- Faith Schwartz, Hope Now
- Carol Galante, Federal Housing Administration
- Ivy Zelman, Zelman & Associates
- JK Huey, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Karen Weaver, Seer Capital
- Leslie Peeler, Fannie Mae
- Laurie Maggiano, U.S. Department of Treasury
- Pam McKissick, Williams, Williams & McKissick Cos.
- Smriti Popenoe, PHH Corp.
- Eileen Fitzgerald, NeighborWorks of America
- Alberta Hultman, USFN
- Colleen Hernandez, Homeownership Preservation Foundation
- Desirée Patno, National Association of Women REO Brokers
- Sarah Rosen Wartell, Urban Institute
- Hattie Sharp, Bank of America Home Loans
- Karen Glasgow, Field Asset Services
- Shelley Leonard, Lender Processing Services
- Susan Reid, McCalla Raymer
- Marianne Sullivan, Fannie Mae
- Sue Allon, Allonhill
- Laurie Goodman, Amherst Securities
- Nancy Alley, Xerox Mortgage Services
- Erin Lantz, Zillow
- Nectar Kalajian, Skyline Home Loans
- Sharon Matthews, eLynx
- Marianne Cusato, Marianne Cusato LLC
- Arlene Hyde, CoreLogic
- Kathryn Korte, Sotheby's International Realty Inc.
- Jennifer Miller, a la mode
HousingWire Magazine, the top choice of leading movers and shakers in the housing market, is the most important and influential publication to cover the wide spectrum of the housing and mortgage finance industry. Issued monthly, the award-winning magazine provides an authoritative view into one of the most critical sectors of the U.S. financial world, delivering truly unmatched business insights into today's market.
For more information about HousingWire Magazine and the Influential Women in Housing issue, please contact Kerry Curry at 469-893-1516, or by email at KCurry@HousingWire.com.
To subscribe to HousingWire Magazine, please visit http://tinyurl.com/9sbo6kn.