SOURCE: Service Point Solutions, S.A.

May 16, 2008 06:24 ET

Service Point completes the acquisition of 51% of the French reprographics company Reprotechnique S.A.

BARCELONA, SPAIN--(Marketwire - May 16, 2008) - -Service Point successfully completes the acquisition announced in April

-By entering into the French market, Service Point strengthens both its leadership in Europe and its service offering, adding more than EUR 21m to its turnover and a blue chip customer base

-The purchase price paid for the 51% stake was 4.3 times EBITDA, with an option to acquire the remaining 49% at 4.5 times EBITDA in 2012, which may be paid in shares

Barcelona, 15 May 2008 - Service Point Solutions S.A.(ticker: SPS.MC) has completed the process to acquire 51% of Reprotechnique S.A., with an option to acquire the remaining 49% of shares in 2012, which may be paid in Services Point shares.

Reprotechnique is one of the leading digital reprographics companies in the B2B sector in France. Founded in 1963, the company has a strong market presence, having grown both organically and through acquisitions. It has a network of 20 branches mostly within the Paris area where it is the clear market leader, with additional branches in the other major French cities of Lille, Lyon and Marseille. It currently employs 300 people and revenues are in excess of EUR 21 million.

Over the past few months, Service Point and Reprotechnique have developed a business plan to strengthen the position of the French company as market leader using Service Point's management experience and market know-how.The French subsidiary's management team will be strengthened operationally as a result of its integration by the new global Operations and Business Development management team led by Joan Carles Peiró, which has been created to streamline operational management and to integrate newly acquired companies in the most effective and efficient manner.

The acquisition of Reprotechnique allows Service Point to strengthen its position in Europe, by entering a growing and attractive market, as well as strengthening the range of services provided and increasing its strong blue chip customer base with companies such as BASF, Air Liquide or Alstom.

According to Rafael López-Aparicio, CEO of the Group: "We are very pleased to have closed the transaction in line with what we planned and announced to the market. Now, we are working hard to carry out an efficient and beneficial integration of the company into the group and to grow this new platform which is important in both the European and Global markets".

Service Point Solutions, (www.servicepoint.net) provides digital reprographics and document management services for the infrastructure, industrial, public and services sectors. It employs over 3,000 people across 8 countries (the UK, US, Spain, France,

Germany, Holland, Belgium and Norway) through a network of 132 services points and 805 facilities management programs. SPS is headquartered in Spain and listed on the Madrid and Barcelona stock exchanges (Ticker: SPS.MC)

For further information:

Service Point Solutions, S.A.

Cori Pellicer

coripellicer@servicepoint.net

Tel +34 93 5082400

Fax +34 93 5082442

This information is provided by HUGIN

Contact Information