JACKSON, TN--(Marketwire - Oct 24, 2012) - One of the world's biggest promotional pen suppliers, ThePenGuy.com, has begun an ambitious branding and trust campaign. The idea is for the customer to share their personal stories of how using logo pens provided by www.thepenguy.com has affected their business and personal lives. This approach can be seen as an expanded use of testimonials. The idea is to truly feel how the customer got from point A to point B. Each story can inspire and help others understand the value of good branding for their life and/or business.
The personal stories can be read at the thepenguy.com blog. The posts range from stories about a wedding planner who used promotional pens to promote her services to how a university professor used personalized gold plated pens to motivate and inspire their students. These customer experiences are posted to help the undecided customer truly understand the potential of marketing yourself or business with imprinted pens.
Here are some key statistics of the importance of testimonials/reviews:
- 70% consult reviews or ratings before purchasing (BusinessWeek, Oct. 2008)
- 7 in 10 who read reviews/testimonials share them with friends, family & colleagues thus amplifying their impact (Deloitte & Touche, Sept. 2007)
- 92% have more confidence in info found online than they do in anything from customer service or other source (Wall Street Journal, Jan 2009)
- Reviews on a site can boost conversion +20% (Bazaarvoice.com/resources/stats 'Conversion Results')
- 63% of customers are more likely to make a purchase from a site which has user reviews. (iPerceptions, 2011)
Gary Austin, the CEO and owner of ThePenGuy.com said this when asked about this approach, "When you are able to give a customer reassurance that the product they are buying has a good track record, you can then know you are not only providing a good product, but you are becoming a trusted asset to their business."
Along with providing these customer stories, ThePenGuy.com has a growing list of testimonials on their site. This provides even more evidence that ThePenGuy.com believes fully in gaining the trust of their customers. Their A+ Better Business Bureau rating is yet another sign of excellent customer service and trust.
Learn More About ThePenGuy.com
Founded in 1992, ThePenGuy.com has been providing high quality promotional pens at discount prices to satisfied customers for over 25 years. Always seen as the leader in innovation in the industry. ThePenGuy has helped countless companies increase customer loyalty and brand reach through their quality pens.