SOURCE: SHIFT Communications
BOSTON, MA--(Marketwired - Apr 2, 2013) -
- SHIFT Communications announced today the expansion of its technology business with the addition of new clients Axceler, Bigcommerce and IntelliResponse.
- Axceler, an expert in governance for collaboration in the social enterprise, has chosen SHIFT as its agency of record to raise the company's profile beyond its current Sharepoint audience and to highlight Axceler's growing abilities around enterprise collaboration.
- Leading e-commerce platform Bigcommerce, which provides everything needed to create a successful online store, brought SHIFT on board as its agency of record to heighten the company's visibility in the North American market and in business press, as well as help to drive leads to their site.
- Additionally, virtual agent technology solutions provider IntelliResponse has tapped SHIFT to help build awareness of the company in order to drive sales and increase relationships with industry influencers.
- All three companies will be serviced by account teams in SHIFT's Boston office.
- Past and present SHIFT clients in the tech space include Apperian, Appirio, Axway, Globoforce, Visible Gains and Vitesse.
"From enterprise to start-ups, SHIFT has extensive experience and success in the hi-tech PR industry. We're eager to draw on our expertise to shift PR programs for Axceler, Bigcommerce and IntelliResponse to a higher gear." - Todd Defren, SHIFT Communications
"The creativity of the account team, the passion for its business, a history of non-traditional approaches to media relations, and superior social chops make SHIFT an excellent fit for us. Our entire team is looking forward to working with SHIFT toward our goal of raising our profile among small- and medium-sized businesses." - Jacey Zuniga, Bigcommerce
ABOUT SHIFT COMMUNICATIONS
With a dedication to innovation in communications and social media, SHIFT Communications is an award-winning, privately held national public relations firm that represents some of the best-known enterprise and consumer technology brands, including Toyota, AOL, H&R Block, and Salesforce.com, as well as numerous groundbreaking startups such as Appirio and Topo Athletic. SHIFT Communications' 100+ employees are located in the Boston, San Francisco and New York metros. For more information on SHIFT's high-tech public relations, consumer public relations and content marketing programs, visit http://www.shiftcomm.com.