AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - October 28, 2016) - ShippingEasy, an innovative provider of the leading cloud-based shipping and inventory management solutions for e-commerce sellers of all sizes, has released its popular, annual Holiday Guide . So much more than typical holiday guides that mostly include only cut-off date reminders, this 16-page FREE must-have is a comprehensive guide to everything an e-commerce merchant needs to produce a successful shipping and selling holiday season. In addition to key shipping advice and direction, ShippingEasy's Holiday Guide also provides marketing and operations tips to help online businesses increase sales beyond January.
ShippingEasy's Holiday Guide includes:
- Shipping service levels: How to think about different rate structures (e.g. flat rate and free shipping), free returns, weekend shipping and delivery, and shipping carrier cut-off dates.
- Shipping operations: How to optimize the supply chain, physical space, equipment, people, workflow, and technology, as well as how to get carriers and other partners aligned with plans early to ensure smooth operations through the holiday season.
- Marketing: How a shipping function can help increase brand awareness, new customer acquisition, loyalty, and repeat purchases. ShippingEasy even shows how to find marketing opportunities in holiday returns!
- Holiday gift-giving: How to determine the gift options to offer, including gift wrapping, shipping to multiple addresses, turning gift recipients into customers, and what to include and exclude on the gift packing slip.
- Post-Christmas selling: How to think about if and when to ramp down holiday-specific initiatives, along with the post-holiday opportunities to go after.
For each topic mentioned above, ShippingEasy provides:
- Strategic decisions e-commerce merchants need to make now
- Preparations online businesses need to make before holiday shopping gets into full swing
- Specific actions e-commerce merchants must take to execute strategies to ensure they are functioning as planned -- and to measure success
"While most other guides focus on carrier cut-off dates, ShippingEasy's Holiday Guide goes much further in preparing e-commerce merchants for the online buying rush that begins earlier and earlier each year," said Katie May, ShippingEasy's CEO. "ShippingEasy's Holiday Guide not only provides great shipping advice, but it also helps set the stage for future growth. It's critical for e-commerce merchants to harness the jump in business to spur growth after the holiday frenzy subsides. ShippingEasy's Holiday Guide will help do just that."
To learn more, download the ShippingEasy's Holiday Guide for FREE.
ShippingEasy provides e-commerce retailers with the easiest cloud-based shipping and inventory management solutions, enabling order consolidation across multiple channels and multiple carriers, including USPS, FedEx, and UPS. ShippingEasy integrates with leading online marketplaces, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Shopify, and many others, to allow automated order, tracking fulfillment data, and inventory levels to populate in real time across all systems. ShippingEasy saves time, money, and relieves e-commerce businesses of the many challenges often associated with the critical steps from when a purchase is made to where, when, and how it ships and is accounted for. ShippingEasy does for online merchants what a successful online shopping experience does for consumers -- streamlines the steps in favor of an outcome. That means orders in a box and out the door the same day. ShippingEasy offers full automation with AutoShip and robust tools such as shipping rules, a product catalog, endless customization and enhanced reporting. ShippingEasy is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (NASDAQ: STMP). For more information, visit http://shippingeasy.com.