SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Jan 30, 2013) - SiSense and Microsoft Corp. announced today that they are working together to add Windows Azure to SiSense Cloud offer. By installing SiSense on Windows Azure, customers can enjoy the benefits of the company's software in the Cloud as they did on-premises.
SiSense has been serving customers in the Cloud via Amazon, and by adding Windows Azure to its global offer, the company will allow more companies to start crunching data in no time, without having to purchase or configure expensive hardware and software.
"Windows Azure gives customers a more secure and scalable cloud platform for building flexible solutions," said Eugene Saburi, General Manager, Server and Tools Marketing, Microsoft. "SiSense takes advantage of Windows Azure to provide a solution that works seamlessly on-premises and in the Cloud. Their approach helps make Big Data Analytics a reality for everyone."
"Big Data Analytics is too complicated," says Amit Bendov, SiSense CEO. "Customers have to buy dedicated hardware and hire technical teams to configure and administer their infrastructure. It can take months before users can draw value from their data. In an era where traditional solutions can take time to deploy and cost millions, SiSense aims to change the game and provide an affordable solution that works for all," he continues.
SiSense provides everything a business needs to succeed with Big Data Analytics. When deployed in the Cloud, SiSense solution, Prism, allows any business users to sign up for its service online and be up and running in no time, without having to worry about hardware architecture or configuration details.
The benefits of SiSense's offer include:
- Turnkey Solution for Big Data Analytics in the Cloud. Unlike solutions that require technical expertise to set up, SiSense Prism is a business solution that can be "turned on" when customers sign up at www.sisense.com/prism
- Pay as You Go. Grow as You Wish. SiSense's offer turns an expensive initial capital investment into a predictable subscription that includes the hardware and the software companies need to succeed with Big Data Analytics. Customers can provide more capacity or replicate environments to support more people in a few clicks, and on the customers' timeline.
- Best of Both Worlds. No "Cloud-Hijacking." Unlike solutions that only offer a Cloud option, SiSense works the same way in the Cloud as it does on-premises. If customers need to move their Cloud solution down and host it on-premises, SiSense does this with minimal disruption to users or customers' budgets.
SiSense Prism is the industry's first solution to offer Big Data Analytics on-premises and in the Cloud, without requiring technical expertise, huge budgets or expensive hardware.
SiSense Prism provides everything a business needs to succeed with Big Data Analytics:
- Ability to process 100x more data than RAM in-memory solutions
- Storage and query of billions of rows of data
- Automatic extraction (ETL) from all major databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Intuit QuickBase, and applications like Salesforce.com, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Spreadsheets, Zendesk and Intuit QuickBooks, and data from Hadoop/Hive
Customers can try SiSense Prism for 30 days for free @ http://www.sisense.com/prism-free-trial
SiSense is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this approach over traditional solutions. SiSense Prism -- powered by Elasticube™ technology -- delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value. With customers in 48 countries, including global brands like Target and Merck, SiSense was recently designated a company to watch by Information Management and its Prism 3 solution named by CRN a "Hot Product to See at Dreamforce."
Sisense Website: www.sisense.com
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
Media Kit: http://goo.gl/a7UXc