SANTA CLARA, CA--(Marketwired - Dec 14, 2016) - PanTerra Networks, the leading provider of unified cloud services for mid-market enterprises, today announced their integration with Microsoft's Skype for Business, increasing customer reach to those customers wanting to use Skype for Business as a front-end interface for communications. WorldSmart's new Skype for Business plugin (S4B plugin) extends PanTerra's ultra-reliable telecom service to customers who are Microsoft-centric on the front-end, using WorldSmart's ultra-reliable, telecom back-end infrastructure to communicate with the Skype for Business client. The S4B plugin functionality includes:
- Ability for users to leverage the ultra-reliable WorldSmart back-end service to make and receive calls directly from the S4B/Skype interface.
- Ability to have multiple active calls ongoing simultaneously. Place active calls on hold, make additional outbound calls, receive multiple incoming calls. Active calls can be transferred (blind or supervised) or conferenced together with a simple click of a button.
- Allows calls to be made or received from ANY device (built-in softphone, registered IP phones and even smartphones/cell phones).
- WorldSmart real-time call presence to the S4B presence engine.
- Softphone dial pad and direct Skype contact call action for direct outbound dialing.
- Universal search box allows direct searching and calling of Skype contacts by name or number.
- Recent events window with active and historical calls.
"The S4B plugin provides seamless connection between WorldSmart and Skype for Business, enabling ultra-reliable telecom features such as multiple active calls, calling from any device, call transfers and conference calling and simple name/number searching. The S4B plugin is another example of how PanTerra supports and interoperates with other communication applications while leveraging PanTerra's ultra-reliable, secure communication infrastructure," said Arthur Chang, CEO of PanTerra. He continued, "We'll continue to embrace other applications and services that are complementary to our already feature-rich unified communications solution and integrate them with our WorldSmart service."
About PanTerra Networks
PanTerra Networks is a business-class Unified Cloud Service Provider, seamlessly delivering multi-media communications, collaborations, contact center, file sync & share and business analytics through its WorldSmart solution. WorldSmart is a HIPAA compliant, highly secure, ultra-reliable, futureproof unified cloud service that can be custom configured on a user by user basis and consistently deployed world-wide.
WorldSmart includes CloudUC, its unified communications service that can upgrade or replace an enterprise's existing communications and collaborations infrastructure with a next-generation cloud-based unified communications service and SmartBox - Enterprise File Sync & Share, its secure cloud file storage, sync & share service with built-in unified communications features.
All WorldSmart services can be self-managed or provided through SentraCloud, its fully managed solution delivered by PanTerra, which includes the management of all WorldSmart services, optional last mile MPLS capable connectivity and any associated on-premises networking equipment.
With PanTerra's Unified Cloud Service solution, enterprises gain the highest levels of security, scalability, reliability, availability, quality of service, service level agreement and support while significantly lowering their total cost of operations and IT administration complexities. PanTerra is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
For more information, please visit www.panterranetworks.com or call +1 800.805.0558 or email us at email@example.com.