AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwired - September 21, 2016) - SolarWinds, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced its upcoming participation at Microsoft Ignite™ 2016, September 26 - 30, 2016 in Atlanta. At the event, the company will present its suite of system, application, database and network monitoring solutions. SolarWinds® Head Geek™, Thomas LaRock, will present two sessions focused on the latest database administrator (DBA) skills required in a hybrid IT world as well as the benefits to moving to Microsoft® SQL Server® 2016, respectively.
"Monitoring applications and their infrastructure to meet uptime and end-user experience SLAs is more important than ever in a world where applications power business," said Christoph Pfister, executive vice president of products, SolarWinds. "With the increasing popularity of Microsoft Hyper-V® and Azure®, and applications and databases residing in geographically dispersed or cloud-based data centers, ensuring broad and deep monitoring can be a daunting task. SolarWinds' suite of system, application, database and networking monitoring solutions provides users a single interface to pinpoint and fix performance bottlenecks across the stack. For hosted SaaS applications, SolarWinds® Network Performance Monitor's NetPath™ technology provides visibility into all networking layers -- on-premises, in the cloud or across hybrid IT environments."
Attend SolarWinds Head Geek Sessions
Join LaRock to gain an understanding of new and necessary skills for Cloud DBAs over the next three to five years with the prevalence of hybrid IT, and the benefits of moving to Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- "Fine-tune your performance tuning essentials for the Cloud DBA," Tuesday, September 27 from 2:50-3:10 p.m. EDT in THR2238
- "Ignite your data with SQL Server 2016: it just burns faster," Thursday, September 29 from 10:20-10:40 a.m. EDT in THR3027
Visit SolarWinds at Booth 1830
SolarWinds Head Geeks LaRock, Destiny Bertucci, Patrick Hubbard and Kong Yang along with SolarWinds product experts will be on hand at booth 1830 to provide demonstrations of SolarWinds system and database management solutions, including:
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor: Comprehensive application and server monitoring for any application, with built-in support for more than 200 apps, including Microsoft Windows Server®, Active Directory®, Exchange™, IIS™ and SQL Server; Linux®; and Apache®. Also supports multiple server hardware vendors, including Dell®, HP® and IBM®
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer: Database response-time monitoring, multi-dimensional performance analysis and tuning advice for SQL Server, MySQL®, Oracle®, DB2®, SAP® ASE and Azure and AWS® Cloud
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor: Featuring NetPath, which provides dynamic and visual hop-by-hop analysis of critical paths and devices along the entire modern network delivery path -- on-premises, in the cloud or across hybrid IT environments
- SolarWinds Virtualization Manager: Comprehensive virtualization performance, capacity & sprawl management for VMware® and Microsoft Hyper-V environments
- SolarWinds Storage Resource Monitor: Real-time storage capacity and performance management with visibility into multi-vendor NAS and SAN arrays, including EMC®, NetApp®, Dell, Hitachi® and more
- SolarWinds Log & Event Manager: Security information and event management (SIEM) with simplified compliance reporting
Connect with SolarWinds
SolarWinds provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500® enterprises to small businesses, government agencies and educational institutions. We are committed to focusing exclusively on IT Pros, and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. Regardless of where the IT asset or user sits, SolarWinds delivers products that are easy to find, buy, use, maintain, and scale while providing the power to address all key areas of the infrastructure from on premises to the Cloud. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our THWACK online community to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com/.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and Thwack are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks) of their respective companies.
© 2016 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.