OMAHA, NE--(Marketwired - Dec 9, 2015) - Solutionary, an NTT Group security company and leading cyber security services provider, today announced an expanded suite of consulting services to address the complete security lifecycle. The enhanced suite includes planning and design, security and compliance assessments, ongoing advisory and support services, threat intelligence and incident response. As part of the expansion, Solutionary is renaming its security consulting practice to Professional Security Services.
The Solutionary Professional Security Services give customers an ongoing, strategic resource for all of their enterprise security program needs. Solutionary has offered its customers security consulting services for more than 15 years and continues to adapt its services and resources to address the changing enterprise threat landscape head-on.
Solutionary consulting services focused on regulatory compliance (such as PCI DSS and HIPAA) and technical security testing (such as penetration testing). As clients increasingly look for advisory, incident response and threat intelligence services, Solutionary has expanded its service portfolio to meet those needs on an ongoing basis, throughout the security lifecycle. Managed Security Services clients also benefit from full lifecycle consulting to help.
"Solutionary clients are looking to us as their trusted advisor, not just a one-time assessor," said Corey Meyer, vice president, Professional Services. "The key to success for the Solutionary Professional Security Services team is understanding the unique challenges and solutions that apply to each individual customer environment. With the expanded suite of consulting services, Solutionary will provide ongoing guidance throughout the entire security lifecycle, as well as our client organizations -- from their security or technical staff to their executive suite."
The Professional Security Services portfolio is organized into eight service families:
1. Security Planning, Strategy and CISO Advisory Services -- Supports cybersecurity planning and strategic initiatives
2. Enterprise Security Program Assessment -- Assesses technical, process, physical and compliance controls
3. Compromise Assessment -- Tests for possible breach activity, malware or APTs
4. Targeted Threat Intelligence -- Delivers advanced, actionable intelligence to identify and avoid attacks
5. Incident Response Planning, Testing, Management and Forensics -- Provides incident response planning for and on-demand response to cybersecurity incidents
6. Penetration Testing and Technical Control Assessment -- Tests technical security controls in networks, applications and device implementations
7. Social Engineering and Physical Security Assessment -- Measures the human factor and physical controls in information security programs
8. Governance, Risk and Compliance Control Validation and Support -- Determines business and compliance risk with control validation, compliance assessments and support services
Solutionary security and compliance framework certifications include:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Lead Implementer
- Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (PCI QSA)
- HITRUST Common Security Framework Third-Party Assessor
- HIPAA Privacy, Security and Breach Notification Expert
For more on the Solutionary Professional Security Services, click here
Follow Solutionary on Twitter here
Follow Solutionary on LinkedIn here
Solutionary, an NTT Group Security Company (NYSE: NTT), is the next generation managed security services provider (MSSP), focused on delivering managed security services, professional security services and global threat intelligence. Comprehensive Solutionary security monitoring and security device management services protect traditional and virtual IT infrastructures, cloud environments and mobile data. Solutionary clients are able to optimize current security programs, make informed security decisions, achieve regulatory compliance and reduce costs. The patented, cloud-based ActiveGuard® service platform uses multiple detection technologies and advanced analytics to protect against advanced threats. The Solutionary Security Engineering Research Team (SERT) researches the global threat landscape, providing actionable threat intelligence, enhanced threat detection and mitigating controls. Experienced, certified Solutionary security experts act as an extension of clients' internal teams, providing industry-leading client service to global enterprise and mid-market clients in a wide range of industries, including financial services, health care, retail and government. Services are delivered 24/7 through multiple state-of-the-art Security Operations Centers (SOCs).