BOSTON, MA--(Marketwire - Feb 6, 2013) - Following a year of tremendous growth within mobile device management (MDM) and mobile security, Sophos today announced its participation at the upcoming Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, February 25-28.
Sophos, exhibiting at booth 8.1H30, will have its mobile product team on hand to showcase the latest developments in mobile, including:
- Sophos Mobile Control 3.0, an advanced MDM and security solution offered on-premise or SaaS-based, which protects Android devices in the enterprise. This latest version also supports all Samsung SAFE (Samsung for Enterprises) devices and integrates with Sophos Mobile Security for anti-virus and web protection.
- Sophos Mobile Security 2.0, a lightweight app that protects Android devices from malware without reducing performance or battery life
- Sophos Mobile Encryption, which allows access to encrypted files in cloud storage
- Demonstrations of Windows Phone 8 management in Sophos Mobile Control
- Secure mobile access to corporate resources
In less than two years since introducing its first version of Sophos Mobile Control, Sophos' MDM solutions now manage more than one million devices worldwide. For more information about mobile products from Sophos, please visit the website.
More than 100 million users in 150 countries rely on Sophos' complete security solutions as the best protection against complex threats and data loss. Simple to deploy, manage, and use, Sophos' award-winning encryption, endpoint security, web, email, mobile and network security solutions are backed by SophosLabs -- a global network of threat intelligence centers.
Sophos is headquartered in Boston, US and Oxford, UK. More information is available at www.sophos.com.