WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - September 30, 2016) - The Army Contracting Command - New Jersey, on Friday, September 30, released a sources sought synopsis outlining its interest in determining the potential level of interest, adequacy of competition, and technical capabilities within the industry to support the 99th Regional Support Command's Yellow Ribbon office with child and youth services in Arlington, Virginia; Niagara Falls, New York; Parsippany, New Jersey; and Hershey, Pennsylvania.
The Army Contracting Command - New Jersey released its sources sought notice solely to obtain Market Research information in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10 and its supplements to formulate an acquisition strategy for procurement of these critical services. Work to be performed under this firm-fixed type contract will be within the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 624410, Child Day Care Services with size stand standard of $11 Million.
Interested contractors must be able to provide child and youth services for a minimum of 50 children by ratio age groupings and square feet per child/youth. The lodging contractor (to be determined) shall provide five rooms. One Firm Fixed Price Indefinite Delivery type award per area is anticipated.
Responses to this sources sought notice should include the following:
- Sources Sought number, W15QKN-16-R-1055
- Contact information, including return email address, firm name, CAGE code, DUNS number, mailing address, telephone number, and point of contact
- Business size (small or large) and company's socioeconomic status (i.e., HUBZone small business, EDWOSB, WOSB, 8(a) business, etc.)
- Capability Statement stating skills, experience, knowledge, and equipment
- Price information for a base plus four option periods.
- Proof of license, certification and National Accreditation Certificate.
- A narrative addressing technical capabilities to meet the requirements with specific emphasis on the specific tasks outlined in the notice, and potential level of interest in responding to a solicitation as a prime contractor
Responses are due by no later than Tuesday, October 4 at 12 p.m. ET. Responses must be sent to Contract Specialist Amy E. Sentner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive the contract, contractors must be registered with the System for Award Management (SAM) database, and have as part of the Registration all current Representations and Certifications.
US Federal Contractor Registration, the world's largest third-party government registration firm, completes this required Registration on behalf of its clients. It also makes available information about opportunities like this, as well as training on how to locate, research, and respond to opportunities.
For more information, to get started with a SAM registration, or to learn more about how US Federal Contractor Registration can help your business succeed, call 877-252-2700, ext. 1.