SOURCE: Art of Living Foundation
WASHINGTON, DC--(Marketwired - Feb 20, 2014) -
In the lead-up to the International Day of Happiness, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a global humanitarian and an iconic spiritual leader will answer questions close to your mind and heart at the first Twitter chat on Sunday, Feb 23 at 9 a.m. PT, 12 p.m. ET.
- The Art of Living Foundation today announced that Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, a global figure of peace and Founder of the Art of Living Foundation and International Association for Human Values will answer questions from a global audience in the first Twitter TownHall event. This live event will provide a unique opportunity for viewers to connect and engage with him, and get guidance and wisdom on how to live with greater happiness.
- Sri Sri has responded to pressing questions prevalent in the society today such as gun control, terrorism, education, corruption as well as personal topics such as managing relationships, love, parenting and homosexuality.
- Join this unique online conversation on a global platform by tweeting any question of your concern using hashtag #AskSriSri.
- Art of Living has also organized Happiness programs worldwide on March 20 to celebrate the International Day of Happiness.
- An expert on stress management, Sri Sri has created techniques for staying calm amidst chaos. These include a powerful technique called Sudarshan Kriya® which has helped many find relief from stress and discover inner reservoirs of energy in their daily life.
- Named the fifth most influential person in India by Forbes Magazine in 2009, Sri Sri has touched millions worldwide through his transformative breathing and meditation programs.
- Sri Sri reaches college students and young professionals through YES!+, a profound leadership workshop that has been taught at universities including Harvard, Stanford and Columbia.
About Art of Living Foundation
Founded in 1981, the Foundation is an international non-profit which offers programs designed to eliminate stress and foster a sense of well-being. For more, visit http://www.artofliving.org/us-en.