SOURCE: American Craft Endeavors
ST. PETE BEACH, FL--(Marketwired - Jan 14, 2014) -
WHAT: 20th Annual St. Pete Beach Corey Area Craft Festival
WHEN: January 18 - 19, Saturday & Sunday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHERE: Corey Ave. & Gulf Blvd. in Downtown St. Pete Beach - Navigational Address: 595 Corey Avenue, St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
WHY: To Support the Arts, the Corey Area Merchants Association and the Local Economy
ADMISSION: Free and open to the public
Interviews with participating artists and images of their work are available upon request by contacting AnaBelle Dweck at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The finest crafters in the country return to St. Pete Beach January 18 and 19, 2014 for the 20th Annual St. Pete Beach Corey Area Craft Festival. This two-day juried event features a wide variety of handmade art and crafts as well as affordable gift items. There will be many local and regional exhibitors as well artists from as many as 30 different states. Admission is free and open to the public.
Additional Information At-A-Glance:
- Juried outdoor craft showcase
- Original crafts - Handmade in America
- Unique and affordable gift items
- 150 crafters from 30 different states
- Prices set to suit all budgets - ranging from as little as $3 to $3,000
- Crafters hand-selected from hundreds of applicants
- All crafters on site for duration of festival
- Vast array of craft media including folk art, pottery, personalized gifts, handmade clothing, basket weaving, beaded utensils, candles, cork assemblage, fabric design, fiber quilts, fused wax & glass, hair accessories, handbags & accessories, handmade cards, leather, mosaic, wood, painted wood, plaster craft and stained glass
About American Craft Endeavors:
American Craft Endeavors (ACE) produces some of the nation's most exciting high-end juried craft shows in many of Florida's vibrant downtown areas and popular tourist destinations including the Lauderdale by the Sea Craft Festival (Fort Lauderdale, FL), the Holiday Craft Festival on the Ocean (Jupiter/Juno Beach, FL), the Downtown Stuart Craft Fairs (Stuart, FL), the Siesta Fiesta Craft Festival (Sarasota, FL) and the Downtown Sarasota Craft Festivals (Sarasota, FL) among others. The group's founders personally select unique, culture rich cities for their show locations providing a complete outdoor experience unmatched by other festivals.