VAL D'OR, QUEBEC--(Marketwired - June 27, 2013) - Stakeholder Gold Corp. (TSX VENTURE:SRC) announces that at the Annual and Special Meeting of the Corporation held on June 25, 2013 in Montreal, Quebec, the Shareholders of the Corporation:
- Elected Mark Fekete, Greg Fekete, Vaughn MacLellan and Jeff Dawson to the Board of Directors until the next annual meeting;
- Appointed Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton LLP to be Auditors of the Corporation for the financial year ending December 31, 2013, and authorized the Board of Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors; and
Subsequent to the Annual and Special Meeting, the Board of Directors appointed the following people as Officers of the Corporation until the next general meeting:
- Mark Fekete, President and Chief Executive Officer;
- Mark Fekete, Interim Chief Financial Officer; and
- Greg Fekete, Corporate Secretary.
Mark Fekete will remain Interim Chief Financial Officer until such time as a replacement can be found for Ingrid Martin, the outgoing Chief Financial Officer. The Board wishes to thank Ms. Martin for her hard work and professionalism since the inception of Stakeholder.
Also subsequent to the Annual and Special Meeting, the Board of Directors approved an amendment to the Stock Option Plan whereby it will become a fixed plan rather than a "rolling" plan, subject to acceptance of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. This release may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to vary materially from targeted results. Such risks and uncertainties include those described in the Company's periodic reports including the annual report or in the filings made by the Company from time to time with securities regulators. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly release the result of any revision of these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date they are made or to reflect the occurrence of an unanticipated event.
Shares Issued 41,171,641