SOURCE: Marriott International

Marriott International

October 01, 2014 16:08 ET

Stay Productive With Rejuvenating Spa Package at Boutique Hotel in Tampa

Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel Inspires Greater Productivity

TAMPA, FL--(Marketwired - Oct 1, 2014) - Renewing personal energy is the key to personal productivity, but more and more, employees are walking away from their paid time off (PTO) instead of using it to replenish their inner self and physical stamina.

A recent Huffington Post report indicates nearly 40 percent of America's workforce falls into that category. But, the good news is the other 60 percent are utilizing vacation time to clear the mind and rejuvenate the spirit; thus returning to work inspired and energized!

Whether enjoying a staycation at home or taking advantage of Tampa, FL vacation packages that include time on the massage table and other indulgences at a luxury spa, some well deserved rest and relaxation is not only good for one's health and well-being, but recharges the inner power-pack for greater productivity.

While some might perceive doing nothing as hard work, Tampa hotel packages like the LifeSpa Getaway offered by the Renaissance Tampa International Plaza Hotel make doing nothing a breeze.

Encouraging guests to "take a deep breath and just let it go," this Renaissance vacation package pampers guests with their choice of a 60-minute Classic Massage, Manicure and Pedicure or a 60-Minute Facial from Life Time Athletic and LifeSpa, located adjacent to the hotel. The package also provides upgraded accommodations overlooking the hotel's Mediterranean-style courtyard; complimentary valet parking, and full access to the Life Time Athletic and LifeSpa group fitness classes, fitness facility, locker rooms, steam sauna and hot tubs.

With rates starting as low as $209* guests can also enjoy shopping, entertainment and fine dining in Tampa as the hotel is situated in the heart of the Westshore business district and just steps from International Plaza. The Renaissance is also home to Pelagia Trattoria, which has been rated by many as the best Italian restaurant in Tampa. Famous for its open-air kitchen and Mediterranean décor, the restaurant serves contemporary cuisine by award-winning Executive Chef Andrew Basch. Pelagia is also host Paint Nite every Sunday, encouraging those participating to "Drink Creatively". During the two-hour stress-free program, participants are guided by a professional artist to create a unique masterpiece, all while sipping on their favorite cocktail. Acrylic paint in primary colors, a 16"x20" canvas, brushes and even a smock are provided to help unleash inner talents of the inexperienced.

To re-energize with this Tampa LifeSpa Getaway Package, simply click on "Check Rates & Availability" at http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/tpaim-renaissance-tampa-international-plaza-hotel/ and enter promotional code YQ6 or call 1-800-228-9290. After booking, contact Life Time Athletic and LifeSpa at 813-513-7024 to confirm spa services. For more information regarding Paint Nite at Pelagia, call 1-813-313-3235.

*Rates are per room per night and valid seven days a week through 12/31/14 with a minimum 24-hour advance purchase required. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms and may not be combined with any other discount or promotion. Please visit hotel website for additional terms and conditions.

ABOUT RENAISSANCE
Renaissance Hotels represents a diverse collection of more than 150 hotels in 35 countries worldwide. Each property is unique, offering passionate travelers a one-of-kind experience and memories they will be sure to take with them long after they depart. Within every hotel, guests are greeted by an exceptional array of amenities and an inspiring world of local discoveries. For travelers looking to experience something new, innovative and locally driven programs including the industry leading entertainment platform RLife LIVE as well R Navigator, ensure that every trip is transformed into an eye-opening, unforgettable journey. Renaissance Hotels. Live Life To Discover. To discover more visit www.renhotels.com.

Friend us on Facebook www.facebook.com/RenHotels

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/RenHotels

Contact Information