HAWTHORNE, NJ, and SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Feb 24, 2014) - STEALTHbits Technologies Inc., leading supplier of unstructured data and Microsoft infrastructure solutions, announced today that it is releasing version 6.3 of the StealthAUDIT Management Platform at the annual RSA security conference. With this release STEALTHbits changes the game on traditional governance for unstructured data by adding a focus on sensitive data and an expanded set of data activity tracking capabilities, including the ability to identify suspicious activity.
The company is exhibiting at the RSA Conference 2014 this week in San Francisco in Booth #2340 - South Expo.
"STEALTHbits has been leading in data access governance since we entered the space five years ago. Our latest version takes all the threads we offer and ties them up into one place where our customers can get a complete view of what their unstructured data is doing. This is what our customers have been asking for and now we are delivering," said Steve Cochran, CEO, STEALTHbits.
The name of the game is context, and with integrated content awareness through the innovative StealthSEEK product line's sensitive data discovery capabilities and complete knowledge of how data is being used through their Data Activity Tracking capabilities, STEALTHbits has made Data Access Governance more complete and powerful than ever before.
The StealthAUDIT Management Platform delivers:
- NEW - Sensitive data discovery scanning information integrated into the only true effective access solution on the market. This enables complete context based on the permissions, state, and content of the unstructured data you're trying to secure.
- NEW - Data activity tracking for all the critical infrastructure where your unstructured data resides. This allows an integrated approach to governance where decision makers know not only all the context about the data, but also how current rights on that data are being used.
- NEW - Suspicious Activity Tracking to identify anomalous or suspicious activity events on file shares. With a sharp spike in insider data breach events occurring worldwide, this enables organizations to proactively identify users who are accessing data they never have before or at strange hours of the day.
- NEW - UNIX File Share support for scanning permissions on NFS and SAMBA shares. This allows organizations to not only understand who has access to data sitting on Windows Servers and NAS devices, but to go cross-platform into UNIX and Linux systems for an even broader view into access to unstructured data.
The StealthAUDIT Management Platform is already the market visionary on unstructured data analysis and reporting. With the addition of context from sensitive information and activity tracking, the vision is complete.
StealthAUDIT Management Platform version 6.3 is now available worldwide.
For a full list of all the enhancements available in v6.3, visit www.stealthbits.com/products/stealthaudit-management-platform
For more information on Data Activity Tracking, visit www.stealthbits.com/products/stealthaudit-management-platform/data-activity-tracking
ABOUT STEALTHbits Technologies
STEALTHbits Technologies specializes in the management and security of unstructured data. STEALTHbits' solutions bridge the gap between Active Directory and unstructured data repositories, providing a previously unavailable view of how access is being granted and who has access to critical unstructured data resources like File Systems and SharePoint.
- With this enhanced visibility, organizations of any size can efficiently and confidently:
- Identify, Isolate, and Remediate Open Access Risks
- Address high-visibility projects and initiatives like Identity & Access Management, and Active Directory Clean-up and Consolidation
- Fulfill Audit & Compliance requirements across multiple standards
- Obtain complete visibility into where and how access has been granted
Visit www.stealthbits.com for more information.