FT. LAUDERDALE, FL--(Marketwire - Jan 31, 2013) - Sunshine, golden sand, turquoise water and perfect weather -- just a few reasons groups hold meetings in Fort Lauderdale, FL. While this sunny destination alone is big incentive for attendees, the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa's Sunsational Beachfront Offer has something for meeting planners, too.
When meeting planners book this hotel's meeting rooms and banquet halls in Fort Lauderdale by March 31, 2013 for meetings with 50 or more peak rooms for meetings held over value dates, they'll enjoy group rates as low as $139 a night, a 5% rebate to the Master Account plus their choice of the following concessions:
- Welcome signature beverage upon arrival
- 1 complimentary room per 35 paid room nights
- Complimentary wireless Internet in general session (up to 5 users)
- 15% off audiovisual needs
- 2 complimentary VIP round-trip airport transfers
- 25% attrition on actualized rooms on a cumulative basis
- Double Marriott Rewards® points, up to 100,000 points
- 5% credit to master account on guestrooms only (if rooms are paid by a master account)
- Complimentary guestroom Internet access
- 10% discount on catered food and beverage
- Larger-than-life company logo painted onto the sand on this Fort Lauderdale hotel's private beach
The number of available concessions per meeting at this South Florida beach resort is based on the following:
- 50 to 150 peak room nights: select 3 concessions
- 151 to 250 peak room nights: select 5 concessions
- 251+ peak room nights: select 10 concessions
To learn more or submit a request for proposal for the Sunsational Beachfront Offer at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, visit www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group_offer_246.mi.
About the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
With a pristine oceanfront location on 16 beautiful acres, the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa puts you just five miles from the Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport and just steps from the Atlantic Ocean. This 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner offers accommodations with artful decor, a flat-screen TV, high-speed Internet access, luxurious Revive bedding and private balconies with ocean views. This resort offers opportunities for outdoor fun with a private onsite beach, outdoor heated pool, tennis, volleyball, surfing, snorkeling, kayaking and jet skiing. For a more traditional workout, head to the fitness center. Kids are entertained with the Surf Club, offering games, movies, videogames and more. A 22,000-sq.-ft. spa features an extensive menu of relaxing treatments. Minutes from charming Las Olas Boulevard, the beach promenade, the cruise port and the Sawgrass Mills Mall, this resort offers its own dining scene with five venues serving a wide variety of cuisines and scenes. At 3030 Ocean Restaurant, dine on a menu that changes daily and features fresh, local seafood. Sea Level Restaurant-Ocean Bar offers a beach location overlooking the ocean. Find family-friendly buffet dining and a superb Sunday brunch at Riva. Two bars, 3030 and 3030 Raw, offer two different experiences; the former a casual cocktail lounge with daily happy hour, the latter serving raw items including clams, shrimp, mussels and oysters. With a stunning location and 100,000 sq. ft. of combined indoor/outdoor event space, the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is perfect for weddings, parties, meetings and other functions.