LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 21, 2013) - Today, Surf Air, the country's first all-you-can-fly, membership-based private air service, announced strategic partnerships with some of the country's most creative snack and beverage brands. The partnerships include stellar taste bud sensations such as Baking Tins Desserts, Burst Foods, IZZE Sparkling Juice, KIND Healthy Snacks, nékter, Paso Almonds, popchips®, and Waiākea water.
"Our members expect something special when they fly Surf Air, and we are proud to be able to provide them with a unique, gourmet snacking experience on all of our flights," said Co-Founder and CEO Wade Eyerly. "We've selected some of the most original and flavorful snack and beverage options, many of which are based locally, in order to provide our members with the absolute best when flying with us."
Below is additional information about each of the snack and beverage brands:
- Baking Tins Desserts - Baking Tins Desserts are freshly hand crafted and baked to order in small batches with high-quality ingredients. This ensures the level of quality the brand's customers have come to expect. Their entire dessert selection uniquely satisfies your sweet tooth without overwhelming your taste buds.
- Burst Foods - Burst Foods artisan marshmallows and graham crackers are produced and sold by RosEm Ventures, LLC, a family-owned business in Santa Barbara, Calif. Burst specializes in artisan marshmallows with grown up flavors, like Peppermint Chocolate Chip and Raspberry Swirl made with real fruit puree. Their all-natural graham crackers are made with organic graham flour as the starting point and ends with a bit of molasses and spices, creating a nutty, whole grain slightly sweet cracker that must be tried. Pair them together in a kit with chocolate squares and you have everything you need to make the best S'Mores you have ever eaten. Burst is committed to creating exceptional products that bring bursts of flavor beyond the ordinary.
- IZZE - Everything about IZZE is pure and simple. The taste is a delight with just the right combination of sweetness and sparkle. It's 70% pure fruit juice with a splash of sparkling water and no refined sugars, preservatives, or artificial flavors. Even the packaging design is sophisticated, yet playful.
- KIND Healthy Snacks - KIND is a brand of delicious, all natural foods made from ingredients you can see and pronounce®. From their healthy snacks and foods to their commitment to social entrepreneurship with impact, KIND's focus is on making the world a little kinder -- one act at a time.
- nékter - Established in 2010 in Newport Beach, Calif., nékter pioneered the vegan juice bar concept that has quickly spread across the U.S. Leading the health and wellness revolution with a variety of all natural, raw, and vegan cold-pressed juices, smoothies, acai bowls, nékter 'On The Rocks'™ Skinny Cocktail Mixers, and a 100% organic premium cleanse program, nékter continues to expand its nutrition-packed menu and store locations throughout the country, with over 70 cafés scheduled to open in 2014 and 2015. Learn more about the nékter life at www.nekterjuicebar.com or connect on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Paso Almonds - Paso Almonds is a small artisan food company located on the central coast of California where it has been making almond brittle and other almond products for over twenty years. Its name comes from the company's origins in the nearly 100 year old dry farmed almond orchard still operated by the company's owner and founder Russell Hall.
- popchips - popchips, one of the fastest growing snacks brands in north america and the uk, is a naturally delicious line of popped chips, with flavors of the corn, tortilla and potato varieties; with all the flavor and half the fat of fried chips. popchips has been winning awards and acclaim since its launch in 2007 while garnering a passionate following among trendsetters, moms, sports enthusiasts, and celebrities alike.
- Waiākea - Originating as both snowmelt and rain on the Big Island's Mauna Loa volcano, Waiākea Hawaiian Volcanic Water is filtered through thousands of feet of porous volcanic rock, producing one of the most delicious alkaline and electrolyte-rich natural waters in the world. For every liter bought, Waiākea donates 650 liters of clean water to disadvantaged communities in rural Africa through Pump Aid, and in accordance with the Hawaiian practice and notion of "mālama i ka 'āina," Waiākea is proud to be certified CarbonNeutral® for its variety of eco-initiatives.
About Surf Air
Surf Air is an all-you-can-fly private air travel membership that provides business and leisure travelers with exclusive, hassle-free air travel, saving valuable time and money. The company provides first-class service on executive aircraft to and from convenient local airports in the San Francisco Bay Area, Santa Barbara and Los Angeles metro area, with extended service to additional locations to follow. Operating out of local mid-sized airports, Surf Air offers an affordable and sophisticated travel experience for frequent regional travelers. For more information please visit www.surfair.com, facebook.com/isurftheskies, twitter.com/isurftheskies and youtube.com/isurftheskies.