VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - April 26, 2013) - Tajiri Resources Corp. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:TAJ) announces at the annual meeting of the shareholders of Tajiri Resources Corp., held on April 25, 2013, in Vancouver, BC., the shareholders of the corporation:
- Elected Graham Keevil, Paul Gray, Zachery Dingsdale, Mike Gillis and Steve Smith to the board of directors until the next annual meeting;
- Appointed De Visser Gray, LLP to be auditor of the corporation for the financial year ending April 30, 2013, and authorized the board of directors to fix the remuneration of the auditor;
- Approved the rolling stock option plan more fully described in the information circular dated as of March 25, 2013 (available for viewing on SEDAR).
Subsequent to the annual and special meeting, the board of directors appointed the following people as officers of the corporation until the next general meeting:
- Graham Keevil, President and Chief Executive Officer;
- Bilal Bhamji, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary
This news release may contain forward-looking statements based on assumptions and judgments of management regarding future events or results. Such statements are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation to revise or update such statements.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.