FAYETTEVILLE, AR--(Marketwired - August 30, 2016) - Tax1099.com, powered by Zenwork, Inc. (formerly Tech Atlantis, Inc.), is now available to Xero users from the 1099 Report in Xero. Users may now initiate the 1099-MISC e-File process directly from Xero, streamlining the process of tax compliance.
"We recently worked with Xero to implement this integration feature for any Xero user," said Ed Pratt, Vice President of Business Development for Zenwork. "We have integrated with Xero for 1099-MISC e-Filing for the past two tax seasons. This simpler process will expand on the existing integration by letting Xero users begin the integration from their Xero 1099 Report. Coming directly from the 1099 Report allows the user to file the 1099-MISC form electronically as part of their year-end 1099 validation process."
Xero offers a 1099 Report that pulls vendor/contractor data as well as payments into a .csv file. The Tax1099.com integration adds Payer data to that baseline report and seamlessly pulls it all into the application.
Within the Tax1099 website, users may perform several additional functions in addition to e-Filing:
- Request W-9 allows users to send an electronic W-9 form to a vendor/contractor to complete and sign online. The completed W-9 updates the vendor/contractor record in Tax1099 automatically.
- TIN Match validates the taxpayer identification number and name for the vendor/contractor with the IRS database. This feature in conjunction with the W-9 helps users avoid the B-Notice process and potential costly fines.
- USPS mailing of forms is available as well. Tax1099 website tracks each mail piece handled by the USPS as it passes through each facility. Mail service is available year-round.
- Tax1099 supports 1099-MISC, other 1099 Forms, W-2s, Employment Tax Forms, and ACA forms.
- Tax1099 supports complex state filing beyond the Combined Federal/State Filing program. The state filing module is up-to-date and supports various state-specific rules.
Tax1099's robust features make it a strong add-on for Xero.
About Tech Atlantis, Inc.
TechAtlantis, Inc, provides IRS-approved electronic tax filing services to businesses, individuals, and tax professionals through several websites. Tax1099.com provides full service capabilities, including the creation, e-filing, and delivery of 1099s, 1098s, W2s, 940, 941, and 944 forms. EZ2290.com provides Heavy Vehicle Usage Tax filing for owner/operators, brokers, fleet managers, and their accountants. EZExtension.com allows individual and business filers to file for an extension of their filing date. EZIFTA.com helps truck owners conform to multi-state regulations requiring their fuel taxes be paid appropriately in each state. FBAROnline.com permits owners of financial accounts outside of the US to state that ownership as required by the Bank Secrecy Act.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/8/29/11G112183/Images/Xero-Reports-1099Report-2bf9354e8348876989df3603805d75b2.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/8/29/11G112183/Images/Xero-E-File-Services2-412b1ac4532e9fa7bdef19a15531f3f6.jpg
Embedded Video Available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bagy9gQo-fM