LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - October 16, 2013) - Team San Jose unveils their new "Here" advertising campaign today at IMEX America in Las Vegas, NV -- one of the nation's premier trade shows for meeting and incentive planners. The new campaign, launched at IMEX, features a simple yet compelling call for planners to get everything they need "here" in San Jose.
Based on research and feedback from planners in association with the recent grand reopening of the San Jose Convention Center, the ads show how San Jose is the perfect place to meet, play and stay, emphasizing:
- San Jose's newly renovated and expanded convention center
- San Jose's great location, just five minutes from its modernized airport and central access to the best of the San Francisco Bay area attractions
- San Jose's unique "one stop" service model which lets every client feel like a big fish in a not-so-small pond.
The campaign emphasize Team San Jose's teal color and the succinct message is designed to make a big impact on busy planners, and translates from print to online and social media platforms. According to new Team San Jose CEO Karolyn Kirchgesler, the new ad campaign complements the new convention center and reminds planners in a quick way why San Jose is the best choice for meetings.
"This is an exciting time for San Jose," said Kirchgesler. "Our newly expanded convention center has already helped us secure 178 new business opportunities, and our hotels and attractions have been constantly updating their products and services. Coupled with our award-winning service and walk-able downtown, as well as our proximity to great day trips, there are so many reasons to meet, stay and play in San Jose. This new campaign approach -- including our new sizzle video -- communicates this in simpler, yet compelling words and imagery that we believe will catch planner's attention and make their choice easier."
The "Here" campaign also features new marketing collateral for planners, as well as updated destination messaging and tailored advertisements targeting meeting and event planners and travel and leisure publications. Team San Jose's new Sizzle Video, also launched at IMEX, highlights San Jose's main destination offerings, in a fresh, innovative and more contemporary way.
A few recent examples of the ad campaign include:
- It's Right Here - When it comes right down to it, the perfect destination to meet, stay and play is right here.
- Be the Big Fish Here - Our industry recognized, one-stop-shop business model, takes the struggle up stream out of your planning and with each event thoroughly customizable, it's safe to say, everything goes swimmingly, here.
- Get Your Bytes Here - San Jose is home to the nation's fastest free wi-fi system, which will help you and your attendees quickly access the 100+ dining options in our compact campus-like downtown.
- Suite Dreams Here - San Jose offers over 4,000 total committable rooms and a competitive hotel package to fit any meeting budget.
- Rarely Seen Here - Showcasing San Jose's Mediterranean weather with 300 days of sunshine, meaning no umbrella needed.
To check out Team San Jose's new advertising at IMEX, visit booth number 822. For additional information on San Jose, visit www.sanjose.org.
Team San Jose (TSJ)
This innovative partnership unifies the San Jose Convention and Visitors Bureau, hotels, arts, labor and venues to deliver an exceptional visitor experience and serves as the gateway to San Jose as a destination. TSJ manages the San Jose Convention Center and Arts and Entertainment venues including the California Theatre, the Center for the Performing Arts, Montgomery Theater, Parkside Hall, San Jose Civic and South Hall. For more information about San Jose and Team San Jose, please visit the new www.sanjose.org.