AUSTIN, TX--(Marketwire - Jan 29, 2013) - Mitratech, the leader in enterprise legal management solutions including matter management, e-billing and GRC management, today announced the latest release of its legal operations platform, TeamConnect 3.4.
In addition to improvements to the core TeamConnect platform, Mitratech is offering new functionality and options for its e-billing and matter management products. By replacing manual processes, increasing collaboration with outside counsel and advancing overall platform flexibility, these enhancements will help clients accomplish even more with TeamConnect.
"In each release, we introduce functionality that solves real problems for corporate counsel," said Eric Thurston, Mitratech president. "Every new feature is aimed to help our clients achieve greater flexibility and ability to meet their business objectives."
A considerable number of new capabilities and options have been added to TeamConnect's e-billing product, Collaborati Spend Management (CSM) with this release, including:
- TeamConnect AFAs module - features eight out-of-the-box alternative fee arrangement options, giving clients additional support in their communication and enforcement of terms with outside counsel and, ultimately, increased control over their legal spend
- Timekeeper Rate Collaboration - allows vendors to upload rate information that clients can then approve, revise or reject, putting clients in the business of approvals rather than data entry
- Extended LEDES support - makes it easier than ever for vendors to submit invoices by extending support for all LEDES invoice file formats
- Added timekeeper information fields - allows clients to collect additional information on their timekeepers' expertise, jurisdiction, languages spoken and years of tenure
- Budget sharing - allows vendors to see their allocated budgets and actuals by matter
TeamConnect Accounts Payable Link streamlines the process for prompt payment of approved invoices with a simple accounts payable system configuration, relieving vendor management burden and allowing clients to focus on higher value-add tasks.
Updates to the TeamConnect Enterprise platform increase flexibility for clients through a new notification template designer and rules engine enhancements. Users can now create custom, dynamic email templates for notifications that can be triggered upon a multitude of system or user actions, ensuring that all relevant information is shared with those who need to know most.
For more information on this release, visit the Mitratech team in booth 2127 at LegalTech New York or visit http://www.mitratech.com/products/release-updates.
Mitratech is the leading provider of enterprise legal management solutions. Law departments from Fortune 500 companies and large enterprise organizations around the world rely on Mitratech to help them manage their core legal processes, as well as governance risk and compliance. Using Mitratech's TeamConnect platform, legal departments can automate and streamline their matter management, e-billing, legal hold, e-discovery and compliance activities, resulting in reduced costs, improved performance and increased client satisfaction. Available as an on premise, hosted or SaaS-based solution, TeamConnect can adapt to any organization's business and IT infrastructure requirements. To learn more, visit http://www.mitratech.com.