SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 26, 2013) - New Relic, Inc., the software analytics platform company, today announced its speaker lineup for their first-ever technology conference, FutureStack13, taking place in San Francisco on Oct. 24 - 25. Taking the main stage will be speakers hailing from disruptive companies at the forefront of modern software innovation. In addition to our industry-leading keynotes Hilary Mason of Accel Partners, John Engates of Rackspace Hosting and Scott Guthrie of Microsoft, joining the lineup are:
- Chris Martin, Vice President of Engineering of Pandora
- John Kleinschmidt, Director of Technology Development of CURE International
- Simone Brunozzi, Senior Technology Evangelist of Amazon
- Peter Van Hardenberg, General Manager of Heroku
- Ben Hindman, Runtime Systems Engineer of Twitter
This two-day event will be a playground for technologists and creatives to imagine, build and craft the future of modern software. FutureStack will not only set out to define how modern software stack is evolving, but will also offer tracks dedicated to creating a culture for innovation and empowering technical and creative teams with shared tools for the design of better user experiences. Overall, the agenda will take a deep dive into current and future technologies through these four pillars:
- Keynotes and Tech Inspiration - Developer-centric talks designed to inspire with the driving question, "what will you build in the future?"
- Deep Dive into Technology - Technical sessions focused on maximizing the power of software
- Rich Ecosystem - Hear from leaders trailblazing change across the technology spectrum
- Genius Bar and Hacker Space - Collaborative environment designed for hacking and exploring New Relic
For a full list of main track and New Relic speakers, visit the speaker page at futurestack.io/speakers.
About New Relic
New Relic is a software analytics company that makes sense of billions of metrics about millions of applications in real time. Our comprehensive SaaS-based solution provides one powerful interface for web and native mobile applications and consolidates the performance monitoring data for any chosen technology in your environment. Our 55,000 customers use our cloud solution every day to optimize more than 118 billion metrics for 2 million applications. When your brand and customer experience depends on the performance of modern software, New Relic provides insight into your overall environment. Learn more at newrelic.com.
Social Media Links: Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
New Relic is a registered trademark of New Relic, Inc.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.