WATERLOO, ON--(Marketwired - November 01, 2016) - Teledyne DALSA (NYSE: TDY), a Teledyne Technologies company and global leader in machine vision, will showcase the industry's broadest and most innovative range of advanced imaging solutions in a series of demonstrations and presentations at the VISION show, November 8-10 in Hall 1, Stand E62, Messe Stuttgart, Germany.
An overview of featured products follows:
- Genie Nano - Low-cost GigE area scan cameras, from VGA to 25MP, in color and monochrome. With TurboDrive, Genie Nano models achieve frame rates of up to 150% faster.
- Linea - Advanced and low-cost CMOS line scan in color and monochrome, with resolutions from 2 to 16k, high QE and low noise; enhanced NIR responsivity; GigE Vision or Camera Link compliant.
- Piranha XL 16K multi-line color CMOS TDI for unmatched speed, resolution, and responsivity. High quality RGB imaging without interpolation, CLHS and extended cable lengths with active optical cable (AOC).
- Calibir - Uncooled long wave infrared (LWIR) platform with outstanding shutterless imaging and radiometric output, adaptive contrast enhancement, in a compact package.
- BOA Spot - Low-cost smart camera, vision system and sensor solutions for the factory floor, 1D/2D code reading with OCR and verification tools for accurate, readable and traceable inspection.
- Digital X-ray - Integrated x-ray systems for Non-Destructive Testing, light-weight, ruggedized and housed in a shock-absorbing mechanical design, suitable for industrial X-ray inspection and NDT applications
In addition, Dr. Xing-Fei He will present at the Industrial Vision Days. He's presentation, entitled "Polarization imaging extends detectability for next generation vision systems" takes place Thursday, November 10th from 1:00 - 1:30 pm on Stage 1, Hall 1, Booth A75.
Subject matter experts will be on hand to provide further insight on planned product development and advanced, enabling imaging technology for future imaging demands. Please visit us in Stuttgart, Germany, November 8-10, 2016 in Hall 1, Stand E62.
Media Note: For interview requests, please email email@example.com or visit Hall 1, Stand E62 during the show. For high resolution images, please visit our online media kit.
About Teledyne DALSA's Machine Vision Products and Services
Teledyne DALSA is a world leader in the design, manufacture and deployment of digital imaging components for machine vision. Our image sensors, cameras, smart cameras, frame grabbers, software, and vision solutions are used in thousands of automated inspection systems around the world and across multiple industries including semiconductor, solar cell, flat panel display, electronics, automotive, medical, packaging and general manufacturing. For more information, visit www.teledynedalsa.com/imaging.
About Teledyne DALSA
Teledyne DALSA is an international technology leader in sensing, imaging, and specialized semiconductor fabrication. Our image sensing solutions span the spectrum from infrared through visible to X-ray; our MEMS foundry has earned a world-leading reputation. In addition, through our subsidiaries Teledyne Optech and Teledyne Caris, we deliver advanced 3D survey and geospatial information systems. Teledyne DALSA employs approximately 1400 employees worldwide and is headquartered in Waterloo, Canada. For more information, visit www.teledynedalsa.com.
All trademarks are registered by their respective companies.
Teledyne DALSA reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/10/31/11G120172/Images/Piranha_XL_16K_40KHz-Front-b50e7462e0de9ac899f66e7bdbc52712.jpg
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/10/31/11G120172/Images/Genie_Nano_sm_lg-acb77a9ee21a8f67830699329383dea5.jpg