SOURCE: Tesla Motors, Inc.
PALO ALTO, CA--(Marketwired - May 2, 2014) - Tesla announces details about its 2014 Annual Stockholder Meeting and Public Webcast.
Tesla stockholders as of April 10, 2014 are cordially invited to attend the 2014 annual meeting of stockholders of Tesla, which will be held on Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. PDT at the Computer History Museum, 1401 North Shoreline Boulevard, Mountain View, California 94043. The meeting will also be webcast live to the public via the Internet at www.teslamotors.com/2014shareholdermeeting
Admission Requirements: Proper documentation (see below) will be required for admission to the meeting and we will be unable to accommodate anyone who was not a Tesla stockholder as of April 10, 2014. Please arrive early to allow sufficient time to check in and ensure your admission by the start of the event.
To be admitted to the meeting you will be required to present:
- Government issued photo identification (such as a driver's license or passport), AND
- ANY ONE of the following:
- Proof of share ownership as of April 10, 2014 (e.g., an April 2014 brokerage statement), OR
- The Notice of Internet Availability of Proxy Materials (not applicable if your shares are held through a broker), OR
- The admission ticket enclosed with a paper proxy card or that you have accessed from our stockholder voting website (not applicable if you hold through a broker).
Seating: Seating will be limited and we cannot guarantee seating for all stockholders. Seating will be on a first come, first served basis.
For additional information, please visit http://ir.teslamotors.com.