SOURCE: The C-Suite Network
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Feb 11, 2014) - The C-Suite Network, a powerful alliance and peer network exclusively reserved for C-Suite members, and Jeffrey Hayzlett, host of the Bloomberg show The C-Suite with Jeffrey Hayzlett, today announce the debut of The C-Suite Network Conference. Taking place May 4-6, 2014 at the Fairmont Dallas, this two-day event is the premier peer-to-peer event for leaders across the C-Suite addressing the most pressing business issues including:
- Maintaining your competitive edge -- as a leader and as a business
- Crowdsourcing and the competitive landscape
- The changing world of customer service
- The art of corporate storytelling
- Shifting the corporate mindset
- Sales 3.0 -- authentic selling in a transparent world
The agenda features keynotes from top thought leaders such as Mark Sanborn, Sally Hogshead, and Gary Vaynerchuk, and panels lead by executives from companies such as Acxiom, Bell & Howell, General Electric, SAP and Texas Capital Partners.
"We are very excited about the level of enthusiasm we have received for the C-Suite Network Conference by sponsors, speakers and our C-Suite peers," said Jeffrey Hayzlett, Co-Founder of the C-Suite Network and Bloomberg TV Host. "We look forward to bringing together a powerful group of leaders for a substantive discussion, around real world solutions to key issues facing the c-suite, across boardrooms of all industries."
The C-Suite Network Conference is influenced and supported by the Advisory Board. The following new members join eight current Advisory Board leaders:
- Blair LaCorte, Global President, PRG
- Brad Lea, CEO, LightSpeedVT
- Carolyn Everson, VP Global Marketing Solutions, Facebook
- Catherine Monson, CEO, FASTSIGNS International
- Marlin C. Sejnoha, Jr., President and CEO, CBM Managed Services
- Nathan Harding, CEO, Ekso Bionics
- Neil Vogel, CEO, About.com
- Paul Carbone, CFO, Dunkin' Brands
- Ramesh Lakshmi-Ratan, CEO, Bell and Howell
- Scott Jordan, CEO and Founder, SCOTTEVEST, Inc.
- Todd Davis, CEO, LifeLock, Inc.
- Vance Thompson, Owner, Jessup Cellars
"Expanding the C-Suite Network Advisory Board to include such esteemed leaders will further diversify the talents and capabilities of the board in advancing our overall mission and goals," said Thomas White, Co-Founder and CEO, C-Suite Network. "We look forward to seeing many of these leaders present in panels and participate in the May conference."
Registration is now open and spots are limited. For more information, visit the conference website or email Suzanne.email@example.com.
About C-Suite Network
The C-Suite Network aims to build the largest network of C-Suite leaders, executives and small/mid-sized business owners with a focus on enhancing each member's profitability for greater success through a unique networking and educational experience by connecting executives to their peers. The C-Suite Network is focused on the professional success of each member through an online network reserved for C-Suite members, content tailored to the evolving needs of leadership teams, conferences bringing together top thought leaders and services that support your business in attaining operational excellence. Learn more at www.c-suitenetwork.com, join our LinkedIn Group and follow us @csuitenetwork.