KAPALUA, HI--(Marketwire - Jun 28, 2011) - Against stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, West Maui Mountains, and the neighboring islands of Moloka'i and Lana'i, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, offers some of nature's most breathtaking backdrops for your destination wedding, reception and honeymoon.
From a traditional chapel ceremony to beachfront vows, our Maui beach hotel features an array of indoor and outdoor venues for you to say "I do." As husband and wife, celebrate with your family and friends in the most intimate of settings or grandest of ballrooms. Together, with the assistance of our Maui wedding planners, you'll pair the finest ceremony and reception venues to create the celebration you've always envisioned. Selections include:
- The Lava Point* - for intimate ceremonies with up to four people; cliffside, set against the Hawaiian sunset and crashing surf below;
- The Napili Lawn - perfect for services up to 200. Enjoy panoramic ocean views of the Kapalua Cliffside and Honolua Bay;
- The Honolua Chapel - best for smaller observances, this plantation-style A-frame church with a steeple features stained glass windows of tropical flowers;
- The Gazebo - available for celebrations of up to 100 guests, couples can say "I do" amid tropical breezes and dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean;
- The Beach House Lawn - accommodates up to 500 guests; great for reciting your vows and hosting a traditional Hawaiian luau-themed reception;
- The Plantation Ballroom - retreat from your picture-perfect outdoor ceremony to our sophisticated ballroom with views of the Pacific Ocean and West Maui Mountains; and
- The Anuenue Room - the best of indoor/outdoor elegance with an open-air lanai overlooking the Honolua Chapel, Bay Golf Course, and Pacific Ocean.
For one of the most memorable weddings in Maui, our experienced planners are available to assist in pairing the most exceptional elements when selecting your menu, floral design, décor, and color palette with your selected venues.
*Sunset ceremonies only.
To start planning your destination wedding at one of the most remarkable hotels in Maui visit, http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/KapaluaMaui/Events/Default.htm.
About The Ritz-Carlton
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 73 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe with future openings including Dubai International Financial Centre, United Arab Emirates; Toronto; and Hong Kong. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company web site at http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Default.htm. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR) -- for more information on Marriott International, visit www.MarriottNewsCenter.com.